Went for a briefing at SMU this afternoon for a volunteering event.Its some Walkathon whereby we volunteer as road marshals to guide the participants to the correct direction.Gonna be stationed near the entrance of Fort Canning Park.Easy job and its 5 CCA points :D wooooh.This event gonna take place next Saturday,and we have to reach there by 8:30am -_- gosh
I have never been to Fort Canning Park.Liked the garden at the entrance there,nice scenery.Happened to see Lady Gaga's poster on a performance there next Saturday.Awww if only her performance is taking place in the afternoon,maybe can catch a glimpse of her.Apparently,there are many rumours saying that she is a hermaphrodite,and according to ABC news,she admitted it.Too shocked to be true,but anyway I don't really care so long as she have good catchy music.Why would you want to care about her personal stuffs,just enjoy her songs.So anyway LongHuai and I went to explore Fort Canning Park after we are dismissed from the briefing.
So after that we went to some Japanese Food Court at Pomo to have our lunch.The Seafood Omelette is great!The sauce,the egg,the prawns...but you will easily feel bloated due to the sauce.Walked to The Cathay for a movie.We were having difficulty choosing which movie to watch.G.I Joe,Up,Where Got Ghost,or Orphan.In the end we decided to watch Orphan.
While the movie was still long to start,we went to walk around Plaza Sing for 2 hours plus.I think Plaza Sing will never be a boring place because there are plenty of things that you can browse around.
Walked back to The Cathay and caught our movie,
Orphan.WTF I ALMOST WANTED TO KILL THE PERSON SITTING BESIDE ME HALFWAY THROUGH THE MOVIE.She was seriously the nosiest person in the cinema you will ever see.I really got annoyed when she went "OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD" for don't know how long whenever stabbing-scenes took place.Its understandable that she was nervous for the movie,but then...why say until so loud,to the extent that people sitting few rows away also turned back and looked at her.Idiot,don't watch the movie la,horror movie you should expect those scenes what.Felt pek chek and I gave her a "Shhhh" in an angry look.Then she sort of never hear it or what and in later scenes she started those nonsense again.Spoiled my enjoyment of the movie.
Back to the movie,its a awesome thriller/horror movie,one of the best I have ever watched.Great plot and sequence flow.Things that audience would not expect happened,its surprising in a positive way.
The movie contained some sexual scenes (one scene with uncensored boobs in a magazine) and sexual humours which I bet you will laugh.Some bloody scenes which made the above mentioned ki-siao girl in the cinema
omg so many times when the "orphan" started killing people.The movie is really freaky about that orphan's drawings and her actions which will make your heart go thumping for a period of time.
Horror/thriller movie fans should really go watch this movie!(no ghostly stuffs though).I really want to type out the spoilers but then I don't want to spoil the surprise you will get in the movie.
Hope you won't encounter noisy people in the cinema.
Seems like there are many movies I want to watch this month,GI Joe,Up,Where Got Ghost and Final Destination 4.
Tomorrow is National Day and I will be going down to Bestie's house to study a bit and play :D woots can't wait.
Imagining us saying the pledge at 8:22pm