Eng's Notepad
Wednesday, April 16, 2008


Viwawa why play alone?
(apologies for the awkward black images due to the change in background colour on 2nd June)

Tired of the same old MMORPGs?
Looking for a simple yet funky game?

For that case...Viwawa is the right game for you!

Few months back,I saw my brother playing DaiDi.
I went to have a closer look at the screen.
"Woah you're playing with authentic players right?

"Yeah,and this is a new local game."

So I decided to give it a try.Shortly after,I got hooked up with the alluring graphics...
And that's when I start playing Viwawa.

Now let's move on to the dainty part of the game...Creating your wawas!





Hey there,this is Boochi,my first wawa! ( rollover me ;p )





And this is Eoochi,my another wawa! ( rollover me too ;P )


Aren't they just adorable and chic?
You can customize them anyway you like to,with countless different avatars for you to select from.Well,don't we like to dress up our game characters as spiffy as possible?

For me,I currently have Boochi and Eoochi.If you can notice what's my pattern,I'm trying to create 3 more characters,each ends with oochi,while the front alphabet is from A-E.
That's my ideal collection and hopefully the names are not being used yet.



Just like any other games,you need gold in order to purchase the avatars.
You can get your game money by playing games.

Big 2.5



I started off Big 2.5 in Viwawa as my first game.What I find thrilling is that if one still have got the 2-card after the round has ended,he will have his experience points and gold deducted.
And that taught me to handle the 2-card effectively in every game in case I have got my EXP and Gold being deducted.And also,in real life,some people play Big 2.5 with a rule states last card cannot be a 2.However,in this game,you can keep the 2 as your last card.

For me,I personally don't like skills being used in this game,like swooping cards with other players,peeping at other people's cards and etc.It may sound interesting but I think this has defeated the purpose of the game.
So if you're like me,avoid the channels where skills are allowed.

Some bit of skills and luck are needed.Don't be discouraged when you see no 2s and higher-power cards,do your best to play the game and never leave the room when the game is still in process!

There are many other games.
Stwack,Match It,Checkmate,Wahjong,Sushido and Zany Bridge.
Sushido is my another favorite game where you are to collect ingredients for your customer in bejeweled style.

Explore all the games and see which are the ones fascinate you and that you enjoy playing.
Later on,try to excel in the game and strive to be the best player for that game of the month,be on the Hall of Fame and you will be able to win a sparkling trophy which is added to your profile page!



And you will also be able to receive trophies for every game if you have reached a certain number of wins,like 1,10,50,etc or through consecutive 10 wins in a row(which I find it very challenging)

Playing these games do make me high at times,and discouraged at other times.
These are some of my most frequent emotions when gaming...

After winning :



During a complicating match :



When I am full of confidence but still lose in the match :



When other players did something fatuous :



When other players think too long for the next move :



Eager to win but I know its somehow impossible :



Most importantly,is to enjoy the whole gaming experience in Viwawa!

When I got addicted,I sometimes play Viwawa with my classmate during computer lab lessons.
One day,the teacher caught us playing =x



So yea,inform your friends to join in the fun as well!(don't play during school lessons like us =x)
You may also get to win attractive prizes!

Soon enough,I drag my Dad in to play Match It with me one night,to test his memory.
He does not have an account so I told him to use my brother's account.
After few matches,my Dad did quite pretty good and he almost win me!

Me : "Woa ah pa,your memory still quite power for someone your age."
Dad : "Haha yes."

*helps bonding the relationships between the father and son*

One word to describe Viwawa.Vivacious Viwawa.

Anyway,if you do join,and feels that some areas need to be improved,do voice out at Viwawa's forum or mail them at support@viwawa.com.They are warm,friendly staff who welcomes feedback and suggestions to run the site even better for all.
Stay calm throughout your gaming experience at Viwawa even if you meet some people that got you on your nerves :)

Feel free to add me in game,Boochi :)





-Edit
Psst...Aoochi is created some time in the late April.
A devil looking wawa >:)



And...my very first Viwawa video...


...Eng jots down his notes @ 9:32 PM


---




Name // Ong Soon Eng
Gender // Male
Age // 18
Birthday // 8th April
Horoscope // Aries
Zodiac // Monkey
I am worth $10.00
$10.70 due to GST

Best Viewed in Mozilla Firefox
Psst...there are many things to load.Thanks for your patience

Current Mood


Likes
200 Pounds Beauty
Adobe Photoshop
Archie Comics
Blue,Black and Red
Buffet
Caffeine
Cao Ge
Chemistry
Chibi Characters
Comedy
Connie Talbot
Damekko Doubutsu
Death Note
Devil Beside You
Disney Movies
Donald Duck
Dou Niu Yao Bu Yao
Explosm
Family
Fear Factor
Final Fantasy
Finding Nemo
Food
Friends
Genetics
Graphical Pictures
Greeks Mythologies
Happy Tree Friends
Hebe
Historical Facts
Horror Movies
Horrible Science
Horrible Geography
Horrible History
Human Organs
Interesting Facts
Invader Zim
Jackie Wu's Variety Shows
Jay Chou
Jolin
Jun Jie
Kingdoms Heart I,II
Koo Hye Sun
Korean Dramas
Lilo and Stitch
Marine Biology
Mozilla Firefox
Ms Swan
My Chemical Romance
Naruto Anime
National Geographic
Natural Scenes
Ocean
Oggy and the Cockroach
PC Simulation Games
Pirates of The Caribbean
Professor IQ
Rainie Yang
Readers' Digest
Science Discoveries
Sci-Fi
Sega Genesis
Sleep
Songs and Midi
Spirited Away
Spongebob Squarepants
Starbucks
Suikoden II
Takeshi's Castle
Underwater World
Universe
Utada Hikaru
Vampire Knight
Violence Anime
Welsh Corgi,Pembroke
Windstruck
Worms PC Games
Xiao Gui
Zoology
忍たま乱太郎
我老婆未满十八岁

Desire
New Wallet
Bronze/Tanned Skin
Doctoral Degree : phD
Travel Around The World
Visit Natural Landscapes
Fly To Space
Six Packs



Despise
Lag
Unreasonable People
Hypocrites





Links
>>2e5 Blog<<
>>2e5 Website<<
>>Angel<<
>>Angie<<
>>Atiq<<
>>Atiqah<<
>>Aylward<<
>>Azwan<<
>>Bhavani<<
>>Brenda<<
>>BVMB<<
>>Cai Mei<<
>>Celine<<
>>Chin Keong<<
>>Cindy<<
>>Dan<<
>>David Rachel<<
>>Desmond<<
>>Doreen<<
>>Eileen Ang<<
>>Eileen Ng<<
>>Esther<<
>>Faiz<<
>>Feng Ling<<
>>Fiona<<
>>Geraldine<<
>>Gwen<<
>>Iqbal<<
>>Isabelle<<
>>Issac<<
>>Jannah<<
>>Jia Hui<<
>>Jian Xin<<
>>Jian Yu<<
>>Jin<<
>>Ji Yun<<
>>Joel Fan<<
>>Keat Ling<<
>>Keefe<<
>>Larissa<<
>>Leer<<
>>Ling Li<<
>>Long Huai<<
>>Ms Ang<<
>>Nicholas Chia<<
>>Olivia<<
>>Rachel Cheow<<
>>Stephanie<<
>>Wei Ling<<
>>Wei Ren<<
>>Wen Yi<<
>>Xi Yu<<
>>Xue Ling<<
>>Yee San<<
>>Yee Tat<<
>>Yu Wei<<
>>Zhao Liang<<


Highlights
Happenings in Sec1&2
Poops,Poops And More Poops
Stuffed Voodoo Posing
The Evil and Silly Prefect
Viwawa BOB


Process
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010
March 2010



Credits
Blogskin:Eng
Base Code:thesilentkiss
Other Codings:Dynamic Drive
Counter:Boingdragon
Brushes:Brusheezy , Deviantart Current Mood:Punkymoods
Sasuke's Hair:Deviantart


A note to all readers.I might take some photos/pictures from random websites.If I have used your images,I will always give credits. If you are the owner of any properties I have posted,and wants me to remove them,please notify me through the tagboard.Thank You.