Eng's Notepad
Sunday, June 14, 2009


Woo yea common tests ended last Friday!Mugged like mad for the papers and hope that things will turn out fine.Had the toughest time with Anatomy and Physiology,trying to memorise every single details,but I just could not get them into my head.Luckily the things being tested weren't really on memory work.Inorganic Chem paper was quite ok.Really hope I would not screw up anything.

Headed back home to pack my stuffs for Pharmacy Science loft event after the last paper has ended.Hmm first time staying at the loft and I think the place is cool!Its pretty much like going to a chalet except that there is no television,but its ok since there's internet!Chatted and ate some snacks in the evening.We initially wanted to have a L4D game together but then don't know what happened to it >.> So ended up playing DaiDee and other games with 1P03,and then followed by Truth or Dare for the night with other year 1 class and some seniors.Gotten "dare" 2 times,one was to smell Melanie's leg -.- and the other was to pluck someone's leg hair.LOL I chose Yee Tat's leg because its easy to pluck but poor him,its my forfeit and his leg hair had to get plucked instead of me o.O

After the game,everyone went to use their laptops in the living room.I wanted to play Blackshot but Garena is blocked -.- so I went to play Mousehunt and Restaurant City instead.Anyway those facebook applications are not really games that can be played,I'm more like leaving the tabs on and let the game runs itself and then continued chatting with the others.Turned in to sleep at around 2am.

Woke up at around 7am and went for breakfast and then followed by a briefing from the trainers for our Treasure Hunt race in the botanic garden.Geee I don't know why I could not differentiate both treasure hunt and amazing race o.O! Alright so we had to run here and there,all over the garden looking for answers to puzzles using a GPRS device.Managed to complete almost 2 zones out of the 3 zones for the race.One of the bonus stages was to walk like a caterpillar (no not the kind that you will have to sit down and walk on your hands and your legs on the front's person lap) and then sandwiched a balloon in between everyone's stomach and back,hands not touching the balloons and we had to walk from checkpoints to checkpoints,any balloon drops and we will have to restart from the checkpoint we last went.Luckily I was the first person and thus I control the speed of the walk.I walked quite slow initially but then the people behind kept telling me to walk slower.Then I walked at a smaller pace but still we had to keep moving 5 small steps and stop and continue.So I walked at a even much smaller pace and yea that's the speed which is just nice so the balloons would not drop.After few hours it was the end of the race and we went back to the loft.

Later that night we went to Alumni Clubhouse and had our dinner.Ordered fish baked rice and milo dino.The food there are appetizing and filling.After that went to Bukit Timah Plaza's FairPrice and bought some food back to loft.

Played many many rounds of DaiDi again until 4am lol.You would say its boring but then there were laughters and fun throughout the hours.Break camp at 9am and went back home.A very nice time spent in the loft with all the other "farmers".


Going to PC Show later to see around.Maybe getting a laptop pouch or something =/


...Eng jots down his notes @ 2:00 PM


---




Name // Ong Soon Eng
Gender // Male
Age // 18
Birthday // 8th April
Horoscope // Aries
Zodiac // Monkey
I am worth $10.00
$10.70 due to GST

Best Viewed in Mozilla Firefox
Psst...there are many things to load.Thanks for your patience

Current Mood


Likes
200 Pounds Beauty
Adobe Photoshop
Archie Comics
Blue,Black and Red
Buffet
Caffeine
Cao Ge
Chemistry
Chibi Characters
Comedy
Connie Talbot
Damekko Doubutsu
Death Note
Devil Beside You
Disney Movies
Donald Duck
Dou Niu Yao Bu Yao
Explosm
Family
Fear Factor
Final Fantasy
Finding Nemo
Food
Friends
Genetics
Graphical Pictures
Greeks Mythologies
Happy Tree Friends
Hebe
Historical Facts
Horror Movies
Horrible Science
Horrible Geography
Horrible History
Human Organs
Interesting Facts
Invader Zim
Jackie Wu's Variety Shows
Jay Chou
Jolin
Jun Jie
Kingdoms Heart I,II
Koo Hye Sun
Korean Dramas
Lilo and Stitch
Marine Biology
Mozilla Firefox
Ms Swan
My Chemical Romance
Naruto Anime
National Geographic
Natural Scenes
Ocean
Oggy and the Cockroach
PC Simulation Games
Pirates of The Caribbean
Professor IQ
Rainie Yang
Readers' Digest
Science Discoveries
Sci-Fi
Sega Genesis
Sleep
Songs and Midi
Spirited Away
Spongebob Squarepants
Starbucks
Suikoden II
Takeshi's Castle
Underwater World
Universe
Utada Hikaru
Vampire Knight
Violence Anime
Welsh Corgi,Pembroke
Windstruck
Worms PC Games
Xiao Gui
Zoology
忍たま乱太郎
我老婆未满十八岁

Desire
New Wallet
Bronze/Tanned Skin
Doctoral Degree : phD
Travel Around The World
Visit Natural Landscapes
Fly To Space
Six Packs



Despise
Lag
Unreasonable People
Hypocrites





Links
>>2e5 Blog<<
>>2e5 Website<<
>>Angel<<
>>Angie<<
>>Atiq<<
>>Atiqah<<
>>Aylward<<
>>Azwan<<
>>Bhavani<<
>>Brenda<<
>>BVMB<<
>>Cai Mei<<
>>Celine<<
>>Chin Keong<<
>>Cindy<<
>>Dan<<
>>David Rachel<<
>>Desmond<<
>>Doreen<<
>>Eileen Ang<<
>>Eileen Ng<<
>>Esther<<
>>Faiz<<
>>Feng Ling<<
>>Fiona<<
>>Geraldine<<
>>Gwen<<
>>Iqbal<<
>>Isabelle<<
>>Issac<<
>>Jannah<<
>>Jia Hui<<
>>Jian Xin<<
>>Jian Yu<<
>>Jin<<
>>Ji Yun<<
>>Joel Fan<<
>>Keat Ling<<
>>Keefe<<
>>Larissa<<
>>Leer<<
>>Ling Li<<
>>Long Huai<<
>>Ms Ang<<
>>Nicholas Chia<<
>>Olivia<<
>>Rachel Cheow<<
>>Stephanie<<
>>Wei Ling<<
>>Wei Ren<<
>>Wen Yi<<
>>Xi Yu<<
>>Xue Ling<<
>>Yee San<<
>>Yee Tat<<
>>Yu Wei<<
>>Zhao Liang<<


Highlights
Happenings in Sec1&2
Poops,Poops And More Poops
Stuffed Voodoo Posing
The Evil and Silly Prefect
Viwawa BOB


Process
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010
March 2010



Credits
Blogskin:Eng
Base Code:thesilentkiss
Other Codings:Dynamic Drive
Counter:Boingdragon
Brushes:Brusheezy , Deviantart Current Mood:Punkymoods
Sasuke's Hair:Deviantart


A note to all readers.I might take some photos/pictures from random websites.If I have used your images,I will always give credits. If you are the owner of any properties I have posted,and wants me to remove them,please notify me through the tagboard.Thank You.