Wa just realised my draft of the camp stuff wasn't published -.- the camp part is overdue.
My group's Anubis,Sub-group's Zombis(zombies) and there were 27 people in my group.One of them looked like Jie Qiang,omg really damm look alike!Keefe,Esther and I were laughing away.The face,the hairstyle...
On the first day of NPSU FOC,it was nothing but cheers whole day long.Some of the cheers were unique and cool.Other groups' cheers were kinda cool too.
Then we had this blindfold game,where everyone will have to blindfold themselves,then the group leaders will randomly choose 1 guy and 1 girl to form a pair.Then every pairs were allowed to chat for some time before the group leaders announced that we can take down the blindfold.Play such game for the first time,it was fun and exciting because we are curious on how our partner looks like judging by the voice.When I put down my blindfold...I was disappointed :( LOLOL...the sad thing is that I had to dance with her during Mass Dance and we were sort of awkward.But anyway I changed my dance partner on day 3 during Mass Dance and the latter was much easy-going.
We had movie marathon at night and we watched "Underworld : Rise Of The Lycans","Coming Soon" and "Bride Wars" and a little bit of "Bolt" and "Let The Right One In".Everyone was sitting inside the LT watching movie into the late night.Slowly,one by one were being called out by the group leaders and I suspected there would be a night walk activity and yes I'm right :D lol there was a part when we had to go in a total darkness toilet and there were some human-ghosts in there and we had small missions to carry out.Hmm quite funny in the end =/
Day 2,we were playing dirty games.Due to the weather,every group only managed to play like 4-5 stations only.My subgroup's first station was damm disgusting.Passing butter through every group members' armpits under the hot sun.And the volume of the butter got smaller as they passed down the butter.I can feel the butter wriggling around,and ewww it has the mashy sticky feeling.
Day 3,we were playing water games.Throwing water bombs at one another in the field.Quite fun ugh.Night time was the best of all activities.Night Clubbing!Wooooo.Everyone just relaxed and danced all they can.I was damm high and danced like some siao ginna.Didn't sleep for the night since they will put colgate and draw all over your face and limbs.
Day 4 was the last day of camp.Bid farewell to group mates and group leaders and I quickly rushed back home to pack my stuffs for Malaysia trip.
Went out with some 2e5 people to Settlers' Cafe last week.The Taboo game is fun and challenging!
All those board games are games that we have never played before.Hopefully NP's library and ourspace@72 have some really fun board games as well.
Happened to come across Mexican Axolotl while surfing National Geographic.All the while I thought salamanders are some weird looking amphibians...until I saw this sub-species in NG.
(image belongs to nationalgeographic.com)
It looks as if its alive from those online RPGs,the gentler and cartooned version of creatures.At first glance I thought it was a toy.And apparently it can be kept as pets o.o? See the photo below,in a fish tank..

(image from google search image)
Was googling all the images Axolotl.Saw other adorable sub-species.
15 days more to school.Somehow I wished I had spent my holidays wisely...
7th-9th LSCT FOC
9th-11th 2e5 Chalet (hopefully won't get canceled)
11th Celine's house stayover woooo
Play till your fullest or else when school starts you gonna say you want your holidays back.