TuesdayWent out with Cindy and Grace to Cityvibe in the afternoon and guess what,less than 5 minutes we walked finish the whole shopping mall.Anyway there are supposed to be 4 levels but the top 2 levels are under construction.One of the smallest shopping mall around,West Mall is considered don't know how many times bigger as compared to this.Anyway we saw many food promotions going on like sushi going at 99c per plate.
So after that we planned to go Plaza Sing to walk around,and I happened to recall that Fiona was working there.The shop that I will always visit without fail is the Yamaha shop.I keep looking at those dazzling sexy saxophones.There was this level which I think is newly renovated or something,the whole floor is full of Collectible Toys shops.Went visiting one shop by one shop,and we were quite fascinated by those toys.I think the Chucky Doll is nice!
Went to visit Fiona at her workplace and took some instant photos there.We took like 5-6 photos and her boss saw it and luckily she did not reprimand her.Continued to walk around Plaza Sing and decided to head home.
Cindy and I took the same bus home.About 2 stops away from the one we broad the bus,there was this guy wearing a yellow shirt.He broad the bus and when he saw the both of us,he stared and somehow felt astonished.We looked at him too and we asked each other how come the guy looked familiar.Then I remembered that when we were taking 106 bus to Clementi he was on the bus too and we alighted at the same stop.And few hours later we were on the same bus again as him,same time and the same bus service number -.- so coincidental? Then Cindy said it was fate.LOL!
WednesdayHad Sakae Sushi Buffet trip with ABC,Aylward Brenda and Celine.Haha we had a fun time eating and chatting although its only 4 people.Ate to my fullest at the buffet.Soft shell crab is the best hahaha!After that we went to library and took many instant photos.And thanks hor Brenda -.- malign me for liking Hello Kitty all these years! LIKE WTH LOL?I have never ever liked Hello Kitty before -.- not even during my primary school days,gosh!
We sat at the library for 2 hours and kept finding random topics to chat to entertain ourselves.
ThursdayWent to Vivo City with 4e5 people.That was the outing that most people attended I guess.Over 20 people!Most of us watched Coming Soon while some watched Slumdog.
Coming Soon has gotta be the best Thai horror movie show I have ever watched!Most of the shows we watched have no storyline but their ghost characters are the scariest among other countries' horror movie.And this time,Coming Soon has got both,uh but well hope that the storyline could be even clearer as some parts I really don't understand.LOL there was this scene whereby it repeated for 3 times and I thought the film that the cinema used has got a problem you know -.-
Really much better storyline as compared to previous Thai Horror movies.Some surprising factors throughout the movie.And I think the director is creative!! Especially the ending,though some don't really understand,but I do!
It shows a person hanging on a rope with head facing down(the person who then became the ghost),then the ending credits start floating up.Most of us thought the movie has ended but then few seconds later,the ghost raised her head up and said "You really want to see me die!" and some people screamed lol!Keefe and Esther were so funny throughout the movie lol,heard them whispering to one another about their comments haha!
NOOOOOO I missed my Perfect Cut II today!!! DAMM!
And wow,school is starting soon,exactly 1 month from now!Used to say "school faster start please" and now I'm sort of wanting to take back my words?I don't know why I got this feeling of not playing enough recently,maybe I have not done much meaningful stuffs throughout this long break.Uh gotta make use of this 1 month -.- but kinda hard already since its all camp camp and camp.
Happy Belated Birthday to Aylward and Desmond!