Eng's Notepad
Sunday, March 15, 2009


A wall of text +99999 damage.
Keefe : "Heal,Bless,Iron Wall,Hyper Body..."


Have been going to NP for camp registration forms and notebook sales lately with some people.Wa waiting for bus is really dreadful -_- especially when you are waiting for only 1 service while the other services came by for more than 2 times each and yours have not come yet.

The first day of NP roadshow I was with JunXian and Keefe.They were looking at their apples and I was looking at the Fujitsu.Was thinking of L1010 since its the cheapest there and sorta reliable.The black one leaves a lot of fingerprints,but the design wise is quite nice.I was thinking of purchasing it the next time I come.Keefe went for his Eye Colour Test and he had to redo it many times -.- and then finally he passed!Lmao we waited for his results for so long.

So on the 2nd day of NP roadshow,I didn't go because my Dad have not passed me his POSB card.Then Fiona called me at 2 plus and asked me to go IT show with her.Expected a huge crowd but it was still quite ok.At least we managed to walk walk see see look look with ease,but some corners were really very packed.

We went to the Fujitsu booth and looked at the laptops.Took some flyers and compared it with the school's offer.School one was much cheaper by at least $300 for L1010 and somemore with better specifications.

There I saw the HP student promotion of HP Pavilion dv4-1301TX.The queue was really loooooooooooong.
The queue caught my attention and we went over to the booth and read about the promotion they having.Took the flyer and read through,at the same time comparing it to the L1010 from the school.The HP one was cheaper by almost $100 if I round up.To be exact,$79.16 lol,with better specs!No wonder the queue was so long!The offered price and specs really attracted me and I wanted it at once,but I suddenly got reminded by my brothers that I should buy from campus because if the laptop have anything wrong,can just send it to service centre.For laptops outside campus,I will have to travel down to some far places to send for service.Then I was having dilemma again...till the next day.

Went to meet up with JunXian under my block and we took bus to NP and reached there first,waiting for the rest to come.They reached and we went to submit our camp registration forms.We were told that the NPSU FOC application was full for the day,must come again the next day and they advised us to be early.So Keefe and I passed our forms to Angie as she is buying her notebook the next day,then we don't have to go for another trip to school again.Had my LSCT FOC form submitted.I went to look at the L1010 again -_- still could not make a decision.
Then all of us went to Makan Place and ate our lunch there.I think our faces are easily distinguished from the rest of the people there,lol!

After that the rest of the people went home.Angie,Yao and I took bus to City Hall and we went to the IT Show.Wa damm it was even more crowded than the previous day.We were giddy and its like the feeling of not having enough oxygen -.-
Went to the HP booth and looked at the HP Pavilion I'm eyeing after.Still could not make my decision.We proceeded to other booths and see see look look.Saw Jie Qiang,YouZhi and Yu Xiang working there as promoters.Yao bought a HDD external case for 100+

Went back to the HP booth after some time of walking around.Saw Faiz there and he was collecting his notebook.And its the same as what I want!
Then I was still hesitating whether I should buy it or not.Called my Dad ans asked for advice.He said up to me =/ and so I asked Yao and he said I should buy.Then I asked the promoter to tell me more about the laptop and it seems that she does not know much when I asked some questions.Had to show my sec schoool student pass to her and she went to photocopy it with the order form.Went to search for the queue.IT WAS DAMM FREAKING LONG.Yao counted the number of people in front of me,I was like the 30+++th range.Around 3-4 customers paying at the same time.Took me almost 1 hour just to queue for payment -.-
Luckily Angie and Yao waited with me and we chat while we were queuing up to kill time.Thanks so much!And yea now I have got the same wife as Faiz!

So I bought it in the end at #1311,a surcharge of 1% is added.$12 for that tiny 1%.
Can buy me like 2-3 meals for that.We took MRT back to BB and my Dad was waiting for us at the Mcdonald there and drove us home.

Reached home and first thing first was taking out the notebook from the box and charged it.The battery was full for 3 hours and then I stopped charging without realising I was charging it for the first time!So I quickly went to charge again for next 5 hours -.- HOPEFULLY MY BATTERY DOESN'T SPOIL *was so paranoid* then I asked others and they said its okay and won't affect the lifespan of the battery yet.
Felt relieved :S

I now learnt quite a lot of IT stuff :d Was initially a total IT eedeeyert.



My HP Pavilion dv4-1301TX!! (from the flyer)

And now I know how my blog looks like in a different laptop =/ the blogskin is sorta screwed up.Haha anyway its still best viewed in normal desktops and FF!


Hoho!If You Seek Amy official video is out! Thanks Keefe for telling me lol I had waited for 1 whole week.And haha I was laughing till mad at the video he showed me about Chris Brown and Rihanna,someone made a video on why he assaulted her.

Arrrrr and now I can't seem to download ShiftRed theme for my FF on my laptop!!Apparently the older version of it is no longer working *sigh
Now using the default one sian.

Going down for the configuration on Monday.Hopefully I can get photoshop man...but high chance is a no.


...Eng jots down his notes @ 1:28 AM


---




Name // Ong Soon Eng
Gender // Male
Age // 18
Birthday // 8th April
Horoscope // Aries
Zodiac // Monkey
I am worth $10.00
$10.70 due to GST

Best Viewed in Mozilla Firefox
Psst...there are many things to load.Thanks for your patience

Current Mood


Likes
200 Pounds Beauty
Adobe Photoshop
Archie Comics
Blue,Black and Red
Buffet
Caffeine
Cao Ge
Chemistry
Chibi Characters
Comedy
Connie Talbot
Damekko Doubutsu
Death Note
Devil Beside You
Disney Movies
Donald Duck
Dou Niu Yao Bu Yao
Explosm
Family
Fear Factor
Final Fantasy
Finding Nemo
Food
Friends
Genetics
Graphical Pictures
Greeks Mythologies
Happy Tree Friends
Hebe
Historical Facts
Horror Movies
Horrible Science
Horrible Geography
Horrible History
Human Organs
Interesting Facts
Invader Zim
Jackie Wu's Variety Shows
Jay Chou
Jolin
Jun Jie
Kingdoms Heart I,II
Koo Hye Sun
Korean Dramas
Lilo and Stitch
Marine Biology
Mozilla Firefox
Ms Swan
My Chemical Romance
Naruto Anime
National Geographic
Natural Scenes
Ocean
Oggy and the Cockroach
PC Simulation Games
Pirates of The Caribbean
Professor IQ
Rainie Yang
Readers' Digest
Science Discoveries
Sci-Fi
Sega Genesis
Sleep
Songs and Midi
Spirited Away
Spongebob Squarepants
Starbucks
Suikoden II
Takeshi's Castle
Underwater World
Universe
Utada Hikaru
Vampire Knight
Violence Anime
Welsh Corgi,Pembroke
Windstruck
Worms PC Games
Xiao Gui
Zoology
忍たま乱太郎
我老婆未满十八岁

Desire
New Wallet
Bronze/Tanned Skin
Doctoral Degree : phD
Travel Around The World
Visit Natural Landscapes
Fly To Space
Six Packs



Despise
Lag
Unreasonable People
Hypocrites





Links
>>2e5 Blog<<
>>2e5 Website<<
>>Angel<<
>>Angie<<
>>Atiq<<
>>Atiqah<<
>>Aylward<<
>>Azwan<<
>>Bhavani<<
>>Brenda<<
>>BVMB<<
>>Cai Mei<<
>>Celine<<
>>Chin Keong<<
>>Cindy<<
>>Dan<<
>>David Rachel<<
>>Desmond<<
>>Doreen<<
>>Eileen Ang<<
>>Eileen Ng<<
>>Esther<<
>>Faiz<<
>>Feng Ling<<
>>Fiona<<
>>Geraldine<<
>>Gwen<<
>>Iqbal<<
>>Isabelle<<
>>Issac<<
>>Jannah<<
>>Jia Hui<<
>>Jian Xin<<
>>Jian Yu<<
>>Jin<<
>>Ji Yun<<
>>Joel Fan<<
>>Keat Ling<<
>>Keefe<<
>>Larissa<<
>>Leer<<
>>Ling Li<<
>>Long Huai<<
>>Ms Ang<<
>>Nicholas Chia<<
>>Olivia<<
>>Rachel Cheow<<
>>Stephanie<<
>>Wei Ling<<
>>Wei Ren<<
>>Wen Yi<<
>>Xi Yu<<
>>Xue Ling<<
>>Yee San<<
>>Yee Tat<<
>>Yu Wei<<
>>Zhao Liang<<


Highlights
Happenings in Sec1&2
Poops,Poops And More Poops
Stuffed Voodoo Posing
The Evil and Silly Prefect
Viwawa BOB


Process
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010
March 2010



Credits
Blogskin:Eng
Base Code:thesilentkiss
Other Codings:Dynamic Drive
Counter:Boingdragon
Brushes:Brusheezy , Deviantart Current Mood:Punkymoods
Sasuke's Hair:Deviantart


A note to all readers.I might take some photos/pictures from random websites.If I have used your images,I will always give credits. If you are the owner of any properties I have posted,and wants me to remove them,please notify me through the tagboard.Thank You.