Been playing MouseHunt everyday on facebook.
This application could be quite addicting,but extremely boring for the rest =x Its some strategy game that you will have catch mouse with a proper mouse trap set-up and the type of cheese that you use.Different cheese attracts different variety of mouse.Sounds exciting yea but the dreadful thing is that you will have to wait 15 minutes for a horn to appear.This horn initiates a hunt for a random mouse and there are several outcomes.It could be a successful catch,a failure,or there isn't any mouse at all.Your trap set-up and cheese play the important factors for the success of catching a mouse.

Description : A clever decoy to attract an unsuspecting mouse under a looming steel cage.
This is one example of a trap set-up and there are many more.The higher level of traps look awesome :D

And the artwork of some mouse I really like.

images from mousehunt app.
Anyway,if you have seen my facebook profile/feeds,I have been adding strangers,especially angmohs.Sorry if its annoying,because if more people in your friend list play mousehunt (and if they are active players),there are advantages :D I did the same for Pet Society last year,hehe because players tend to give gifts and sorts to one another...so yea -.- after I quitted PS I removed the strangers from my friend list.Probably gonna do the same for MH when I get sick of the game =x
Saw the online news on Asian Just For Laugh TV programme few days ago.
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/entertainment/view/410125/1/.htmlBeware if you are out on the street next time.I'm somehow doubting whether this show could be a success or not.Main reason being Singaporeans cannot take jokes and pranks,hmm well have to depend on the type of pranks.Hot-tempered people would shoot out vulgarities or even whack the comedian for playing the joke.Other people might even sue the TV production.
Saw a thread on a forum whereby people discuss about their opinions on this show.Have to agree with one person who said that SG lifestyle is too stressful for people to take a joke.
Its been 4 days since I received my package and now I have not even filled in anything yet lol.
The nearest deadline for mine is the form E with a passport size photograph on 6th March I think.And wow I didn't know all SP students are required to have a medical checkup.But its kind of good that you have a medical checkup once in a long while.
Suddenly I was reminded of my favourite ice-cream back in my childhood days
..
RAINBOW PADDLE POP ICE-CREAM!It looked like this,just that its on a stick instead of a tub.Now I don't see anywhere selling this ice-cream anymore.Awww missed those days when I always ate this ice-cream almost everytime lol.
from google image searchThinking about those nostalgia stuffs...
from hwz forumLMAO I can still remember during kindergarten I always get whacked by this by my Mum -.-
cried until like siaooo~haha that time still toddler height,so my Mum will hang it in the living room somewhere high up that I could not reach even if I stand on a chair.See liao everytime got fear one -.-
Saw a group called if you were born in the 80s in Singapore on facebook.I looked through all the photos from that era and some I had seen before.Maybe I should keep all kinds of things from this decade,so perhaps 10-20 years down the road I would show these to my children "these toys and stuffs are from the 90s and 00s".Hoho maybe I should even keep all those pens with no ink -.- in case all the pens in near future all change to somehow even higher quality types.
Gotta make use of this holiday to do some meaningful things.