EXTREMELY TIRED NOW but I have made an effort in typing all these.
1st day of work was quite ok for me,except that my legs were really going to break any moment.
Worked straight 12 hours and had a lunch time of less than 20 minutes and resumed work again,and that's most probably the time for me to sit as well.Haha but I'm not the only one who was complaining,everyone did! =x
Wore
PINK on the first day and its with vertical white stripes T___T like omg!!
But luckily I asked my manager that I want the black one and I did change into it for my 2nd day.No more PINK yea!
The restaurant was busiest during noon time,especially Saturday (although I do not know why Sunday seems not to as compared to Saturday).
Anyway,saw this guy dining at my work place,and my colleagues told me that they saw him the second time on the same day.1st was during breakfast and 2nd was during lunch.Didn't see him during breakfast but saw him during lunch.Heard from my brother that his own restaurant is very huge,its quite near his camp.
Here's his photo that I found from yahoo image search...

Yea he is one of the chefs in channel U shows.He looked quite different from what's seen on TV.
Now back to my working experience.
It was terrible when customers said they wanted to change some dishes,yes they have their rights to do so but then yea its like really inconvenience.Haha now I can feel how the people working in an eatery feel when customers start demanding this and that.
And due to the super busy whistling period...many customers started to grumble and complaining about the eatery's service,that is,after 30 minutes,the food are still not served to some customers yet.Some leave,some continued to wait but put on with some pissed off look.
Didn't expect to see Jian Xin visiting us on Saturday night.He was alone and eating beef noodles lol and he commented that it was really nice.Ahhh!! How thoughtful of him to visit us seh! Haha!
Then he waited for us to finish work and we went home.
After alighting from bus,I almost started limping home.
Felt very reluctant to wake up today.Supposed to wake up at 9am..dragged till 9.10am,9.15am,...9.30am.Ok no time to lose and I went to prepare to work again.
Its nice working with friendly people and I talk to them like I have known them for quite some time.Very familiarize with my working place already,like where to get what stuffs.My manager is also very friendly...if I have any questions I want to ask her,she will reply even when she is busy.
Did usual thing today like serving food and drinks,clearing up of tables and collecting bills.
Still have 2 more aspects I need to learn...
1)
Taking orders - I saw how some of them take down orders.They all use weird abbreviations which I seriously do not understand,I'm kind of having phobia when customers say when they want to take orders but I have to look for another experienced one to take care of them.
When customers asked me whether this or that set comes with this or that thing,I really do not know how to reply and I just said "sorry I will get someone here to explain to you" -_____-
lol what else can I say?
Haha anyway its not me who do not know how to take orders,all the new-comers also do not know how.
2)
Doing Setting of cutlery - Its quite easy but I currently do not have a clue of how to read a receipt and what cutlery is needed to be placed in the cutlery holder.Does not really matters anyway ha since this is kind of -once-I-teach-you-you-know-how-already that thing.
Time really flies when we are busy.Quickly packed my things and headed home..arrr finally can rest!
I think the best moment of being a waiter is when you serve food onto customers' table and they thanked you.Normally I would say "welcome" or just give a smile back.Seriously,it can brighten up the tired waiter's mood.
Weee okay hope to see some of you there when I'm working.
Will tell you when I'm working so you can come and give me your support ^^ ha
New job overall : pretty good