10th June - Tuesday : went to Joel house with Gene,Shafarie and Andrew to make Lala's birthday cake.Jo's house has got a dog,so he had to lock it in his room.Andrew and I took turns to look after it so as not to let it suffer from depression.The cake looks
sweeeeeet enough to satisfy Lala.
Results?Wait till the next day...
11th June - Yesterday : Went to Shen's place to hold Lala's birthday party.Lala reached Shen's condo when we are still in West Mall.She's super early!Can't wait to celebrate her own birthday?lol.
So yea,we were all late for like..at least 15 minutes.Reached the bus stop,we all waited for Oli to come.Meanwhile,Lala keep calling our handphones,none of us answered.
So we just idle around at the bus stop,looking into the view of Shen's condo,trying to locate where she is.There,I saw one person coming out.Then,I suspected it was Lala.So we continued to wait until the figure appears again.Its her!Then fiona burst out laughing and everyone started saying "its her its her!" and we all began to hide around.She changed her direction and walked back in..and suddenly turned her head to face us.Gah think she saw us already.
Then there was nothing to hide,we decided to walk in.
She was sitting on a bench and we went behind her,hiding behind the walls.
So Shen started laughing softly..then I saw her face and I laughed out,sounded quite obvious..
Then she knew we were all behind her.Shucks I have ruined the fun -.-
Went on to the swimming pool there and lay out the birthday cake.It tasted real
sweeeeet.Can get diabetes -.- haha but well its the guys' first cake ever baked.Still not bad :D
After that,we tried to push Lala into the swimming pool.Everyone ran around..trying to push her,but to no avail.Then she sat on the floor and we tried to throw her in.No strength,how?
We tried to roll her in,but failed.Just when she was standing up and not noticing,some of us seized the chance and pushed her in.Some other girls fell in too as Lala was holding on to them.
There,we started pushing people down.
Played in the pool for hours until evening and headed home.
---

Watched Kungfu Panda.This movie is really good!
Funny antics and stuffs.But I expected the fighting between the dragon warrior and the enemy to be quite lengthy as it was supposed to be the climax.But all in all,its like a few minutes of fight,but nonetheless it was still quite cool with the funky actions.And I really thought it would be like some serious types of fighting,turns out to be in such a manner.
The ending?I thought it was really great.Another surprising element,thought the Shi Fu gonna die,as the other 5 disciples called him master.
Haha,it shows the bonding between the Shi Fu and Tu Di (master and disciple) from what they previously sort of,not believing in one another.
Po : Are you dead?Please don't die,please don't die...
Shi fu : I'm not dying you idiot ugh I mean dragon warrior,I'm at peace...
Po : So wanna get something to eat?
Shi fu : Yeppppp
Some other funny conversations from the movie -
Shi fu : Master, I have bad news.
Oowei : Calm down Shi fu, there is no news as bad news or good news.
Shifu : Tai Long escaped from prison.
Oowei : Oh, that is a bad news.
"There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness." (from introduction)
Uh k,there were great music/soundtracks too!*-.- so many titles from
Wiki*
Adorable leopard and tiger when they were young.
And yes I watched Helen the Baby Fox.
Very sad :( the fox collapsed just like that.
The little boy Taichi seems naive but caring.He took the role of a mother who would look after the cub who had no senses.The touching story goes on...
"Live life to the fullest."
How true.