Woa finally back from Malaysia.
Total travelling hours = 9 + 3 + 3 + 9 = 24
That's like one whole day staying inside the car.
Walked along the causeway for 15 minutes.Uncle came and fetched us at the plaza near the custom there.The journey begins...
Because its really a long journey,my Dad and Uncle took turns to drive.
After a few hours,my Dad was fined for speeding by the traffic mata who camped at the side of the road.
LOL WTH!? 90km/h is speeding?
The road was like a bit jammed how can the car be speeding?
Then I looked out and saw many other cars got fined too.
$50 Ringgit flew to his hands just like that.Their Kopi Lui..
Reached my Grandma's kampong house at 5am.The coconut trees swaying in the sky.
Around 6 plus everyone woke up and then we started praying and sorts to our ancestors.
Horrible afternoon,I slept and woke up,found myself perspired like mad.Went to have a quick bath.Since its just the eve of CNY,not many relatives came.I went to explore the village,so many wild cats and dogs.
Night time,cousins,aunties and uncles came and then we chatted about our lives.
Its just few more hours until fireworks were all high up exploding in the air.
Watched the display and then went to sleep.
On the first day of CNY...
Woke up late in the morning,some other relatives came and I go get my ang baos.
And soon,relatives and cousins all came.Ate reunion dinner,gambled and chatted.
Lost 8 Ringgit.Initially won like 20 plus but lose in the end.
Visited other relatives' homes around the area(out of the kampong)
Ate Penang Laksa x)
Aww,sadly no firecrackers for us to play.Fireworks are actually banned in MY few years back due to some incident that happened.
*sigh*
Night time,went to 3 temples to pray.
On the second day of CNY...
Dad drove us to my maternal grandparents' house.A 3-hour journey.
There are a lot more people in the house,relatives and cousins all came.
Received more ang baos.
Played with my adorable baby cousins -.-
The same thing as usual,ate a great feast and so fore.
Those cousins and relatives,I only get to see them once a year.Some grew until super mature,I almost could not recognized them.
On the third day of CNY...
My uncle's marriage the next day,and the buffet dinner was at 6pm.
My Dad,Bro and I prepared to head back to my paternal grandparents house,then took travelling bus back to Singapore,while my Mum stayed at my maternal side there for 3 more days as we only have 3 bus tickets.
Missed the buffet dinner!All my Aunts were busily preparing all the raw food.
Bid farewell to them and headed back to the kampong village.
Another 3-hour journey.
On the way,I saw a sign post along the road that states 'despo'.
I kept on laughing -.- Or maybe it meant something in Malay Language?
Reached the kampong house and it was like deserted because all my paternal relatives and cousins went to visit their maternal side.
Explore around and looked up into the serenity skies,with the coconut trees and the sunset.
Gonna miss the kampong area badly.
Bid farewell to my Grandma and then the 3 of us sat on the travelling bus and off we go back to S'pore.
Man,I heard from my cousins that sales in shopping centres are very cheap now,especially clothes.I didn't get to visit any,whole day stay within the housing premises.
Time flies.Next year I gonna stay longer there for CNY.
Counted my ang bao money.Around S$150 dollars only,my parents haven't give yet so probably $250?I'm sure you guys have a lot more than me.Lol,if only the notes aren't in Ringgit.
Still in the festive mood and I shall go other people house to bai nian.