Suddenly had inspiration to study hard for maths.
Just don't like the feeling when I come across questions that I do not know how to tackle.
Went to Ngee Ann Polytechnic Open House today with the school.
Doreen lor,slowly blowing her wet hair when its past 2pm already.David,Doreen and I quickly rushed to take a cab to school.We were the latest to step into the school hall -_-
By the time I wanted to go listen to the woodwinds ensemble,it has already ended.
So instead,Andrew,Cindy and I went to the convention centre and took some booklets.After that Fiona and Jannah joined us.
Went to clear my doubts with the people there and there's one lady who explained like almost everything I want to know.
So,the difference between Biomedical Science and Pharmacy Science is that Biomedical study more of human body while Pharmacy do more with medicines.I always thought that Biomedical is about medicines too o.o
Then Biomedical Laboratory Technology is about staying in the laboratory and doing experiments.
After that went to walk around NP and then took some goodies.The doughnut was nectareous,I like it a lot,should have took more,but well,later people say I cheapskate -.-
Went to band club room and saw MehMeh practising his saxophone.Talked for a short while then went on with the open house.
Walked all around and saw some primary school friends like Gilbert and Ryan.
Ryan has grown seriously mature!Never see him for 4 years already.
Went to the atrium where all the CCA booths were.Went to the band booth and saw Kristine and some other peeps.Saw the cheer leading group,The Magnum Force performing.
Ha,my first time witnessing the whole performance though its like few minutes only.
The way the girl flipped when she was thrown up was fabulous!She turned for like don't know how many times.After that went to the Korean Cultural booth with Fiona and we posed like some Korean people.And I had to put on their traditional hat T_T
After that they gave us a paper that had our number on to collect the photo half an hour later.
Went to tour around the School of Life Science and Chemical Technology.Entered the lab which was about biomedical.Damm fascinating!
Walked to the Health Science lab and saw Jasmine.She was teaching me how to draw blood from a patient's vein.Its fun and I got to try doing it to a model.Hehs,brought back the incident when the doctor drew blood out of my vein too.I tried drawing the blood out and it was awesome :D
Jasmine and her friend guided me and I have learnt how to draw blood from people already..Wee Thanks :3
Later on went to visit other science stuffs and learnt how to make those powder(starch + don't know what) into the capsules.Its like playing masa-masa.Just dip the capsule body into the powder and the powder will be collected inside and it will not dropped out,just keep dipping and soon it the capsule body will be full.Heh then I took home the small little capsule.
Then I also get to witness the process of making lip balm.
A fruitful trip as I get to see all these stuffs that I'm interested in.
Went back to the atrium and collected the photo.Looked so...
Then saw Baracuda performing,Hasmi!Haha,everyone was enjoying themselves when the percussion were playing.Talked to him for a while and then he had to perform one more item.
Heard Carrie singing the SPop song on the stage.
Comparing both SP and NP open house,NP one is a lot more 'high' than SP.
Now I'm more into Polytechnic courses..but another dilemma,NP or SP? -.-
Its good to have a wide range of choices to choose from but its really hard when it comes to such situation.
Whatever it is,I will try my best to get into the course I want. :D