Wow actually don't feel like posting but I still managed to finish typing this whole post.(yea this is the last sentence I typed after all the content)
Had band practice today.I couldn't sleep earlier on because got this irritating creature keep biting me on my hands and body.Definitely not a mozzie.Looks more like those flying ants that appeared after rain and I don't know how it ended up on my bed.
*Yawns*,went for practice with a heavy heart,miserably and unwilling because I'm sleep deprived as I did not sleep well.
If you're sleep deprived, you may:
* Age more rapidly
* Be more susceptible to colds, flu, and other infections
* Display an increased risk of accidents due to sleepiness and poor coordination
* Experience more emotional problems, including depression and anxiety
* Feel irritable and experience mood swings
* Forget important information
* Have reduced ability to deal with stress
* Increase your risk of obesity, heart disease, diabetes, and death
* Show poor judgment, poor concentration, and an inability to make decisions
Taken from a website call dummies.com
Okay must try sleep at early hours next time.I remember I used to sleep at 8pm during lower primary school times -.-!!
Back to topic.Practice as like normal,just that this time was a little strict when playing major and minor scales.Yea I know how to memorise Major Scales but not Minors.Then one wrong note = 10 pumpings.I was sooo lucky that I do not have to do punishment.During Minor Scales,I only know the starting note.And so,the coming notes I wouldn't know whether is it a sharp/flat or natural,so I listened to other people play first then I blow and get the same note =x and that's how I get scot free.
Then if he were to test one by one I don't even dare to count the number of pumpings I have to do.
1 scale to and fro would be 14 notes. 14x10=1400,1400 - 200(for first and last note)=1200 -.-!
Lol have to memorise my minor scales already.Still trying to find a pattern for it.
Music theory pros,please help me T_T
I only know what,the 7th note must be sharped -.-
Played Into the Storm.Then finally it was lunch time,I was so hungry by then.
Went to the kopitiam near swimming pool there eat chicken rice.
After that went back school to buy textbooks.Didn't know the storybook in the booklist is for SR period.
Lunch break over,played the same song for the whole afternoon.Shortly after,I felt hungry again and then almost no energy to blow anything.Almost fainted on my own seat -.- fatigue fatigue!Too much lactic acid,then not enough oxygen,stomach keep expanding and contracting = muscular contractions.Should be fatigue then?lol or whatever it is.
Practised till 5:30pm and then kept our instruments.Left school at around 6pm and then went to Gene's house with Larissa to pass him something.Stayed in his house and chatted a while.After that walked home from his condo.Took around 15-20 minutes.
Bathed and ate a plate of rice and a plate of pasta(specially cooked by my brother before his left to his NS again!)
But 10 minutes later my stomach went grumbling again.Should have consumed lots of carbohydrates.
Yea I should stopped neo for a while.
Bought Teenage Magazine and then saw some freebies with the magazine package.
A Fahrenheit doorhanger(I tio YaLun's,and then decided to exchange with Larissa for WuZun as I see him the most eye-appealing among the 4).Eh anything,I also don't really care -.-
And there's this small GrandChase double mirror image calender card and a 'Passport to the future' which is all about tertiary schools.It tells about the difference between studying in JC,Poly and ITE.And then suggest which one to you based on your personal likes.Yea read finish almost the whole book.Maybe Singapore Poly would be my choice.But at the same time I want to strive for JC.But the JC lifestyle sounds somehow alien to me.What Economics all that I don't understand -.-
Saw advertisement on a online dancing game,
High Street 5.
It looks like an Audition imitation -.-
I think its competing with Audition,for it says 'You can dance with 30 competitors'.
Trying to make us go "Wow 30?Audition only allows 6 people in a room."
Ahha nice way to make people think of a bright side of the game to make them join and leave Audition.
The characters seem to be more matured than Audition characters.
Who knows,different people have got different likings.

Look almost the same eh?
Nonetheless,it reminds me of another game,
Super Dance Online,which I saw it in a lan shop in Penang during CNY2007.
You got to have the dance mat and dance real life -.- or maybe there's an alternative,that is,using the arrow keys in your keyboard.
Not too sure about the game but you can take a look at the site.
Gotta go,Bye!
Thanks Gene for the cute octopus and get well soon! :D