Yesterday slept at 3am.Then have to go school for band farewell party.Stayed up that late just for the video.I did it 2 days ago before the deadline,but when I'm sending the video to Fiona on the night before the party,she told me I had missed out some seniors' photos,and then those other photos are quite unrelated.
Re-edit the whole video,looking for more meaningful photos.Went to Skype to have a conference with Fiona,then she designed some photoshop images for the video.And my bloody computer,keep freezing while I have not save the project.Closed the programme,re-opened it,luckily the unsaved project got recovered,but there are some photos missing in it.So had to adjust this and that.And the whole process is like killing me.
Had sectional in the afternoon,and then farewell party.The theme was "Emo/Vintage" and almost everyone dressed up in blank outfits.And this is the first time I tried eyeliner!Actually wanted those clown's type of eyeliner.Fail!I don't know how to apply.
Can see my juniors a bit disappointed about something?Oh well...
Anyway,I hope everyone enjoyed the party yea.Slept at 2:30pm,Dad have not reached home yet and I could not sleep in peace.Bloody boss la,made my father worked like some slave like that?! And then he can only sleep for like 6 hours and have to go work the whole day again.The boss kept giving him extra work.
My Dad would be home usually around 7-9pm,then nowadays were like 1-2am plus?!
And then even asked my Dad to work on certain Sundays and there's no pay?! What shit la? Of course my dad rejected,why would someone sacrificed their Sunday which is supposed to be spent with family,and there's no pay at all?
Then this morning,I don't feel quite well to go band practice.Slept for like don't know how long only and then have to report to school by 8:30am?
I was late for nearly an hour.
To my surprise,a lot of people never turned up today.Wow,this is the first time I see the attendance that bad,lol!Practice was as normal,just that the conductor did not scold much due to the fact that today there were very few people and ya,lesser problems and mistakes than any other practices.
Practised in the hall.Saw the Secondary ones' orientation 'booth'.There's going to be 1E1 - E4,1N1-N2,1T1-T2,so in conclusion,there's one lesser express class and additional technical class next year.
Lunch time was extended!Goody.
Managed to complete "Into The Storm" but need more touch-up on certain parts.
Asked Mr Tan for double confirmation whether we will still be going for the Music Exchange.
-.- it was cancelled.
Went home around 5 plus.
Now I'm addicted to Caffeine.Was like drinking Starbucks' cappuccino and Boncafe's mocha for the past few days.
Caffeine is a stimulant drug. (from wiki)
Oh yea,I'm addicted to drugs then.
Humans' usual lifelong consumption would be cigarettes and alcoholic drinks.
And I think mine would be Caffeine.lol
Wee,who can add on to the list of coffee types?
Caffè
Latte
Macchiato
Mocha
Java
Cappuccino
Kona
Espresso
Filter
...
anymore?
X'mas party is real soon.Looking forward to it.What I can say is that the organizers planned very well.They provided more than ample information we need to know,like what our money is spent on and etc.Going for a haircut tomorrow.Hope it will turned out to be the one I desire.
Genie,welcome back to Singapore!
Though you never bring back a Naruto/Sasuke,I'm more than happy that you brought something back for me =x