Left Shi Men Experimental Middle School at 1:30pm.Reached airport at around 2:20pm.
Then went to walk around in the airport and the flight took off at 5:30pm.
Reached Singapore at 9:15pm,much more earlier than expected time.
Its really coincidence to see the same air stewardess serving us again!
Sat in the middle of my English teacher(
how lucky am I -.-) and Andrew.
Looked out to the scenery outside,the sky was really beautiful.
Watched Underdog and Transformers on the plane.Manage to finish watching Underdog.
Transformers I missed the early 40 minutes and the ending.Had Chicken Meat for dinner,their potatoes are tasty!Celine Lee,sorry about your luggage :( and Thanks for lending me!!
Kay,back to what we did there for the past 2 weeks.
Day 1,reached there,walked around,wind is chilly,weather in the afternoon is a bit cooler than in Singapore.Did nothing much until night time,we were all assigned to our buddies and classes.
At 6pm,the sky was already in total darkness -.-
Talked to my assigned buddy and begun to make friend slowly.He brought me to his class.His form teacher wanted me to introduce myself.Luckily I was prepared,I know what to say and therefore I remained calm.
So when I mentioned that I am 15,turning to 16 soon,the whole class of 56 students went 'woah'.
Because they are all secondary ones and didn't expect someone older than them to join their class.After that,most of the guys crowd around me and started asking all about Singapore.Some even wanted to see S'pore currency and so I showed them those $2 and $5 notes.
At 9:30pm,their self study period ended.All of them made their way to the canteen for supper.
They each had a card with value inside to buy their food in the canteen,just like how we use our E-z link cards for transportation.
Day 2,ate breakfast,veggies served in large quantity.Attended their lesson from 8:05am to 11:40am.All the subjects are taught in Mandarin.So I was a quite blur during their MT lesson,but I can still understand other subjects.Went to have lunch after that.Then had an afternoon nap until 2:30pm.In the afternoon,we went to tour around other Shi Men schools in Fo Shan.Their schools are huge like crazy...After the touring,we went back to our dormitory.
Hot water is only available from 5pm-7pm daily.No shower head,we bathed using pails.
Had dinner at 6pm.Their school's lesson resumed after dinner until 9:30pm.Then its supper time for them.Lights out at 10:20pm.
You might be ponding,they study the whole day?They have got 10 minutes break after every lesson.And sometimes they had CCA in the afternoon,after their nap.
And they do morning exercise on the third-fourth period almost everyday.
Day 3 and 4,learnt Martial Arts at Huang Fei Hong School.I was giggling because of Sean's funny actions when we were practising.Its not really tiring,just that our thighs are extremely pain when we had to bend very low.Then we had afternoon naps too,some of us did not sleep went to walk around the school and took photos instead.Just before we returned to the school on day 4,we performed our martial arts in front of the martial arts students.They kept laughing at us -.-" Everyone of us received the 'Certificate Book'.
Day 5,as usual,lessons time,afternoon went for some activities.
Day 6,went to homestay at buddy's house.His parents brought me to a restaurant for lunch.At the top of the building,there's this level that goes round slowly and you can see the whole city.Met his Granny and we ate together.They use tea to wash their utensils,and never a time I see them using spoons and forks.
After that,the parents brought me to those historical places that teach about their culture.
The whole family and I went to a seafood restaurant for dinner,and my buddy's aunt,cousin and uncle joined us.Eating with so many people,of course I felt a bit awkward.They served Swan Meat and Crocodile meat.Argh,I had a bite on the swan meat,tasted horrible and I almost puked.Let alone Crocodile Meat,I'm not a gourmet.
Went to buddy's house after dinner.Switched on the computer and watched a movie call Ice Spiders on PPStream.
Slept in the guest room and woke up 8:30am the next day.
Had some light breakfast,chee chong fun is damm nice!
Went to a garden and saw Bernice and her buddy.Such a coincidence.
Had noodles for lunch.My tummy is bloated already.
After that,the parents brought me to other historical places again. :S
Went back to his house at around 2pm.Slept for a while.Bathed and ate at his house.
Reached school at 7pm.And my buddy went for lesson while we had to unpack our stuffs.
Day 8,band performance was a disaster.All thanks to me.
I did not bring extra reed,and my reed breaks during rehearsal -.-
So during the performance,is either I purposely don't play,or the audience all heard the awful squeaking sounds.
Day 9 and 11,lessons in the morning,afternoon went to do things like paper cutting and some other activities.Day 11 was the last day we attend their lessons.Took class photos with them.
Day 10,went to some tourist attraction places,ate at restaurants for both lunch and dinner.Shop for 2 hours plus and the girls were doing their pedicure on their nails.
Wasted one hour waiting for Fiona to get her flowery patterns done.Zzz
Did not buy any stuffs.
Day 12,visited tourism places again.Shopping spree at Bei Jing Road.Bought Converse shoes,a shirt and a pair of black jeans.We bargained until mouth tired already -_-
Day 13,had a farewell party and then the school screened some videos on what we have done for the 2 weeks.They even show the video on me getting interviewed!Craps!
Then took photos blah blah etc.
The school dismissed the secondary ones at 11:40pm.
All of them went home during the weekend and then the school was very quiet,left only us Bukit Viewans and some other China schools for a computer competition held in the morning.
Miss my classmates :o oh well.They are so lively and adorable.
Overall was a very fun trip.It depends largely on how the classmates treat you.If they are warm and friendly,you will get well along with them for sure.
Okay,I still have QQ to contact them,or rather,MSN.
Now,the thing is I'm getting annoying problems with QQ messenger >:(
Well,we can only chat with them during the weekends,whereas during the weekdays,all of them will be in school and they are not allowed to leave school.
Tomorrow have to go for a makeup Physics practical.
Photos coming soon.Right now,everything's a no-no for me.
Tried to send my photos from phone to computer via USB port.The port cannot work somehow.
Oh ya,I forgotten about the tags.
faiz - lol
angie - thanks
JANNAH - lol thanks.
oli :D - did not buy enough stuffs -.-
rachel - thanks,neopets? o.o
Celine - lol nvm
&; Esther - hui lai le
Celine - now yes
&; Esther - if you see me online before 8:30 that means I secretly get on.lol or not teacher catch us.
keefe - will relink
huishan - oh ok
&; Esther - look at our photos then.lol
Celine - back liao back liao
rachel - lol.
Jannah - one bite of it is already horrible enough
Celine - lol haha yea
joel - nvm la,bon voyaye for ur osl trip
gracy - you telling me not to bring my memories there back here? o.o
huimin - uh huh lol.
raye - lol -.-
cAiimEii (("v")) - hello :) outing?lol I duno,you ask others? =x
HUI JUAN - ya,the girl who always say 'then'.
gerry - thanks.Quitted audi long time ago...
Edit : And I now speak with a cheena voice -.-" help!