*sigh*
Missed this year's Halloween Party.I gave up just because today I had to stay in school until like 6 plus..
Next year also can't attend one,there will still be O's for us during this period if I'm not wrong.
So,the only Halloween event I can attend will be in 2 years' time.730 days more :o
The whole day I kept thinking about SPA and performance.Then felt miserable for the whole day.
First lesson was History.Everyone was seated in pairs or more,I'm the only one sitting alone,apart from the others.
MN: "Why are you sitting alone?"
Me: *shrugs shoulders*
MN: "Go sit with someone else?"
Me: *Shakes head*
MN: "Are you anti-social?"
Me: *Nods head*
MN: "Why are you not talking/respond to my questions?"
Me: "I did."
MN: "Okay,discuss the source base with the people around you."
Me: *shakes head*
Then after that he continued his lesson while I continued daydreaming about things that's been troubling me..
After foundation programme ended,went to band.They were watching a movie about bands and music.Then went out for lunch.On our way,we saw the banner thing dropped down...the one near the fence and gate there,there's this one tall figure thing.
Then Fiona was like 'oh Budget View.'
Went back to band.Played my solo part for the pilatus song.
I know it sounded horrible,I'm not prepared for it.Kept panting for air and then my whole solo sounded blur,crappy and vibrato-like.Some parts I broke down due to lack of air support -_-
But luckily I'm not involve with SYF anymore so I just take it as a demonstration for my juniors.
Don't care what conductor praise about me.He just encouraging me to play better.
How can I focus on playing when I kept thinking about other things that's been troubling me.
I've been a bad sl and didn't do much for my section.The pilatus music I'm going to give up for time being.I have got some rhythm problems but I will try to solve it when I'm free.
And I'm kinda irritated that some parts of the building are corralled up.
So damm troublesome.Go lab or anywhere,have to walk up and down,wasting time.
What's worst was that when we were keeping our instruments,its so inconvenience.Percussion will have a hard time moving their instruments.
Might as well have no practice.No room for us,O level going on,secondary threes busy for this and that.No time do self-revision,let alone practicing our instrument at home.
I really admire and envy people who can handle and manage their time well.
Somemore they can excel both in CCA and academic.I just wonder how they do it.
Tomorrow there's Chemistry SPA.It counts towards O level,die!
And then,most of us are in shift three.Which is like,4pm-5pm,need to report at 3:15pm so that we cannot meet the first and second shift people.Precious time going to be wasted.
Need to rehearse for the band performing at China.We still haven't practise anything yet.I'm still thinking which instrument should I play.I'm more confident with Saxophone than Clarinet.
But Clarinet is so much lighter than Saxophone if I have to bring one of them to China.
Play Clarinet = squeaks and sound awful.Need time to practise a while but no time.Small in size and easy to put into hand luggage.
Play Saxophone = confident though sound not that great.Bigger than Clarinet in size and may affect the weight of my hand luggage.
Gee,still in a dilemma.If only we don't have to perform -_- so troublesome bringing instrument over there and have to take care of it.OH YA why in the first place I want to participate in this trip?Because I've never go overseas for prehistoric years and wanted to go this year since its a good chance as the cost is a lot more cheaper than you go overseas with family.It will really be a miracle if my whole family go overseas for vacation one day.
I don't care already.I will just try my best to overcome all the obstacles that come.
If I really cannot handle,then I will just give up.
Suffering from depression already.Eat apple also no use to keep the doctor away.
Seeking for counseling.I'm taking things too serious this time.
Think I may really call the helpline for teenagers :o