Eng's Notepad
Tuesday, October 23, 2007


Long post if you want to read -

Went to search videos on Youtube and now then I know that Satanism's hand sign is \m/
Didn't know this until now -.- all the while I have thought that \m/ is a cool hand sign.Its popular among teenagers as they use it for posing in front of cameras.
So I suppose \ and / symbolise the two horns of a devil?

And I remember one time that people considered Pikachu as satanic :S
Aikes,Pikachu was one of the most favorite cartoon characters that young kids adore,I suppose most of us do like Pikachu years back right?



Pika pika...

A__A
(o^.^o)
[===]/


Enough of Pikachu,I shall carry on with my topic.


This is one common symbol of Satanism.Often represented by a star inside a ring.Looks a bit like the talisman that you see in anime.
In case you could not see what's featured inside the star,the below photo illustrates a better understanding.



And I also didn't know that Akuma means demon in Japanese.Since young I had always played the game Street Fighter,Pocket Fighter and Gem Fighter.All I know was that Akuma was quite powerful in the game and hence I always chose him or Ryu to fight.



Heard of Lucifer?You should have heard of this name if you know Devil may Cry or any other PS/XBOX games.
While searching and reading information on Lucifer,I came across words like cherub,seraph and then found out that they are the entities of celestials.
Fallen Angel is used to describe angel that has gone evil(Am I right?)
Erm I don't seem to understand what's a Lucifer but well nevermind -.-

666.This number is commonly known as related to devil.But what does it really mean?
I found this in a forum discussion.(http://foru.ms)

Numbers carry meaning in the old languages of the bible.7 was a perfect number and was the number of God.777 refers to God because he is 3 in one.6 is one short of 7.The devil always tries to copy God but always falls short.So 6 falls short of 7.666 falls short of 777.The beast sets himself up as a god but falls short of the true God.Therefore his number is 666.


Hmm I wonder if anybody understands the sentence '777 refers to God because he is 3 in one.'
If you do know about this feel free to share with me =x

And I remember the jokes section in Kids Company Magazine(an issue that was ages ago) had a joke on why is 6 afraid of 7.
Why?
Because 7 8 9.(seven ate nine)
Or maybe this is why 7 is superior to 6 and results in 666 and 777?
Just a penny of my thought.
By the way,some people in that forum mentioned that 666 refers to a person who is anti-christ.

And about Satanic Music...One of Russell Lee's TSGS volume is about the death metal,or rather,satanic music.It mentioned that its quite dangerous as it brings supernatural power and influence on listeners who listen to them,which often led to death or something like 'I will kill my parents for rock and roll' and 'I will sell my soul to the devil'

And when you listen to certain music that doesn't make sense at all,listen to it backwards and the meaning will appear,normally the content is about death and the devil.

Went to search for death metal.I just really don't understand what's the lyrics' all about.Its just long gibberish words like "gwuoiaihsdgsdijakdlkjasdhg"
Its like -_-? how do you pronounce that?That's the way they sing throughout the whole song! (At least I understand Slipknot's lyrics)

(credits of all pictures used in this topic go to Google Image Search)

Okay,that will be the end of my topic.
Now,back to my daily life.

Received the class photo today!I bought only the formal photo =x



Thanks Fiona for scanning and sending it to me.

A Maths extra lesson was cancelled today :D
Chemistry SPA practice was fun too.I keep mokeying around with Nic Chia.
Wei Ge~Stop calling me Bau Tou Zai.

After school went to eat with Keefe and Fiona at KFC and can say that we were waiting for xxx.And so,xxx arrived and then there was an awkward atmosphere.Both Esther and xxx were very quiet and then the 3 of us moved to another table and ate.They gawked at us and then we were also pai seh so we didn't dare looked into their eyes and started our own mini conversation.For around 5 minutes plus they went off to somewhere...hehs

And we started to talk about them.Yes,guessing about what's going to happen to them.
Then funny thoughts came in,we were laughing our asses out.
So we all were like 'hope Esther have fun *whistle wheeeeel~weed* '

After eating,the 3 of us went to the nearby building and chatted and played at the big open space where we can feel the wind blowing.At first we do not know which level was that open car park,and then we pressed the button 30 and reached the highest level of the block.When we came out,the residents were leaving their house and saw the 3 of us and they stared at us.Their first thought was 'what are they doing here,these kids are loitering' and then Keefe and Fiona started to say 'eh go to your house leh why bring us here?' to let them think that me as a resident of the block purposely bring my friends to the wrong level.Then I nothing to say so we just looked down from the corridor and they thought that we were going to commit suicide by jumping down together LOL -.-

Okay we just wanted to find a place and chill out.Went to the open area and took many lame photos,posing silly actions.She's gonna upload them :o some photos are just unglamorous.Then strong wind kept blowing and all the litters on the floor flew in a circular motion like a tornado shape.Litters like tissue papers and small scrubs of wall-painting.Then Keefe posed with one hand up(open palm) and stand in the middle of the circular motion as if he had some almighty power that he can make these litters 'fly'.It looks damm funny and Fiona captured some shots of him doing that.
Then Fiona told us about her wallet incident...
Chatted,went to buy bubble tea and headed to a nearby playground and chatted again.
Went home at around 5.

Now feeling tired and luckily tomorrow can go to school at a later time.
I want to attend a Halloween Party so badly!!!
Ahhh I'm desperate now :o


...Eng jots down his notes @ 6:35 PM


---




Name // Ong Soon Eng
Gender // Male
Age // 18
Birthday // 8th April
Horoscope // Aries
Zodiac // Monkey
I am worth $10.00
$10.70 due to GST

Best Viewed in Mozilla Firefox
Psst...there are many things to load.Thanks for your patience

Current Mood


Likes
200 Pounds Beauty
Adobe Photoshop
Archie Comics
Blue,Black and Red
Buffet
Caffeine
Cao Ge
Chemistry
Chibi Characters
Comedy
Connie Talbot
Damekko Doubutsu
Death Note
Devil Beside You
Disney Movies
Donald Duck
Dou Niu Yao Bu Yao
Explosm
Family
Fear Factor
Final Fantasy
Finding Nemo
Food
Friends
Genetics
Graphical Pictures
Greeks Mythologies
Happy Tree Friends
Hebe
Historical Facts
Horror Movies
Horrible Science
Horrible Geography
Horrible History
Human Organs
Interesting Facts
Invader Zim
Jackie Wu's Variety Shows
Jay Chou
Jolin
Jun Jie
Kingdoms Heart I,II
Koo Hye Sun
Korean Dramas
Lilo and Stitch
Marine Biology
Mozilla Firefox
Ms Swan
My Chemical Romance
Naruto Anime
National Geographic
Natural Scenes
Ocean
Oggy and the Cockroach
PC Simulation Games
Pirates of The Caribbean
Professor IQ
Rainie Yang
Readers' Digest
Science Discoveries
Sci-Fi
Sega Genesis
Sleep
Songs and Midi
Spirited Away
Spongebob Squarepants
Starbucks
Suikoden II
Takeshi's Castle
Underwater World
Universe
Utada Hikaru
Vampire Knight
Violence Anime
Welsh Corgi,Pembroke
Windstruck
Worms PC Games
Xiao Gui
Zoology
忍たま乱太郎
我老婆未满十八岁

Desire
New Wallet
Bronze/Tanned Skin
Doctoral Degree : phD
Travel Around The World
Visit Natural Landscapes
Fly To Space
Six Packs



Despise
Lag
Unreasonable People
Hypocrites





Links
>>2e5 Blog<<
>>2e5 Website<<
>>Angel<<
>>Angie<<
>>Atiq<<
>>Atiqah<<
>>Aylward<<
>>Azwan<<
>>Bhavani<<
>>Brenda<<
>>BVMB<<
>>Cai Mei<<
>>Celine<<
>>Chin Keong<<
>>Cindy<<
>>Dan<<
>>David Rachel<<
>>Desmond<<
>>Doreen<<
>>Eileen Ang<<
>>Eileen Ng<<
>>Esther<<
>>Faiz<<
>>Feng Ling<<
>>Fiona<<
>>Geraldine<<
>>Gwen<<
>>Iqbal<<
>>Isabelle<<
>>Issac<<
>>Jannah<<
>>Jia Hui<<
>>Jian Xin<<
>>Jian Yu<<
>>Jin<<
>>Ji Yun<<
>>Joel Fan<<
>>Keat Ling<<
>>Keefe<<
>>Larissa<<
>>Leer<<
>>Ling Li<<
>>Long Huai<<
>>Ms Ang<<
>>Nicholas Chia<<
>>Olivia<<
>>Rachel Cheow<<
>>Stephanie<<
>>Wei Ling<<
>>Wei Ren<<
>>Wen Yi<<
>>Xi Yu<<
>>Xue Ling<<
>>Yee San<<
>>Yee Tat<<
>>Yu Wei<<
>>Zhao Liang<<


Highlights
Happenings in Sec1&2
Poops,Poops And More Poops
Stuffed Voodoo Posing
The Evil and Silly Prefect
Viwawa BOB


Process
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010
March 2010



Credits
Blogskin:Eng
Base Code:thesilentkiss
Other Codings:Dynamic Drive
Counter:Boingdragon
Brushes:Brusheezy , Deviantart Current Mood:Punkymoods
Sasuke's Hair:Deviantart


A note to all readers.I might take some photos/pictures from random websites.If I have used your images,I will always give credits. If you are the owner of any properties I have posted,and wants me to remove them,please notify me through the tagboard.Thank You.