2nd post for today.
Have the urge to type this suddenly,since something just came into my mind on what happened to me 2 days ago,when I was asleep.
Gah,it will sound nonsensical,but its the truth that I'm telling..
Okay,so it all happened when I was asleep.Second incident that happened to me in my life.
The feeling of being sat by a ghost was once again,returned.
When I was disturbed in the midst of the night,felt something hard and heavy sitting on me.And that was when I came to the conclusion,I was being sat by the ghost on top of my body.
'Oh gosh',I exclaimed to myself,'Not again.'
My mind was clearly awake.So I tried to open my eyes.I did!
Because the first time I encountered this was that I could not even open my eyes or move my body.This time round,I managed to open my eyes and see for myself.
My body was stationery,I could not turn and what I see was just a wall that I was facing all the while when I was sleeping.
Then,my last resort was to chant,just like what I did last time.
Slowly,things became normal again.And soon,I was back to my sleep.
Everything may seemed dramatic to you.Up to you to believe what I have mentioned.
No point in telling fake things to make you believe in such things,its just a recount of what happened to me.
Oh.And I just read today's Xin Ming Newspapers!
At the front page,sub headline:
Female undergraduate,dream of a mysterious guy everyday.10 years of weird dream turned into reality,page 2.I wanted to translate the whole lot of content,but well I just summarised up a bit of the content.
The mysterious guy appeared in her dreams when she was secondary two,and warned her to be careful when crossing the road,a day in advance before the incident.
The girl was returning from school to home,walking across the road via traffic lights.So,when the light for pedestrians turned green,she crossed.And when she was just at the middle of crossing the road,the light turned red for pedestrian and green for cars.Then the girl remembered of what the mysterious guys had told her.She stopped for a moment,a car just boomed pass right in front of her.If she continued walking,she would have lost her life.And she said that mysterious guy was like her guardian angel.She had dreamed about talking with the guy on a green,lavishing hill.
And when more dreams about the guy,she started to see the guys' features on the face.
Then,the current girl,who is now 20,went to an artist and ask the artist to draw out the descriptions she gave.
She brought the drawing with her,and then went to the SPI,who later brought her to a cemetery,which was located on the hills.
Even the hills are almost identical to what she saw in her dreams.
Then,they went to search for tombstones and found some with black and white photos of the deceased on it.And when the lady came upon one tombstone and looked at the photo,its almost identical to as what the artist has drew.And so,the SPI wanted to ask the public whether anyone is a relative or friend to the deceased and want to know more about his background.
Next,another article on the last page of the newspapers.You know I'm interested in all these stuffs,so yea.
The article is about ghosts dividing into 5 different categories.
They are
White,Black,Red,Green and Blue
Okay,let's get started.
A malaysian spiritual-expert said that white are those ordinary ghosts.Black are those who are died of illness.Red are those considered to be most ferocious and they harm people,revenge to those who have harmed them.Green are those who have wishes and dreams yet to be accomplished.They wanted to possess a human medium to carry out their tasks till they can finally rest in peace.Blue are those who died under murder case and wanted to seek revenge no matter what and make sure the person who caused their death pay.
Anyway,its really up to you to believe it or not.