Eng's Notepad
Tuesday, June 12, 2007


Are you claustrophobic?

When you are all lonely in the dark..walking alone on the quiet street.
Do you think forward,thinking that there's nothing to be scared of?

And the hollows of the wind...

When you heard your name being called,in a shallow tone.
But there's no one around.
Just you,only you.

At this time,would you;
1)Run and scream at the top of your voice;
2)Pretend there's nothing; or
3)Put on a brave font and tell yourself there's nothing to be scared about.


When you are alone in your house,do you keep looking elsewhere,as if something is distracting you,making you feeling uncomfortable,uneasy and eerie.

During night time,do you avoid looking at the mirror?Scared that something might just appear on the mirror or you see things that aren't there.

Some points that I heard before and I want to share with you.-
-if a person suicides,he/she must keep doing the same act until he/she is acknowledged officially dead.Everyone has their own designated and destined date of death.By taking your own life,you ended your life earlier than destined.Then you will have to keep doing the act until the actual date that you die.

When a person suicides by jumping off a building,the spirit must keep jumping off the building.

-Bishan MRT is haunted...basically the whole Bishan was once a cemetery before development.
A lot of sightings have been seen..

-Devil bend
A road in upper Thomson road,said to be very cursed,where drivers met their end,with accidents.

-Orbs
Those tiny circular objects you see on photos are not speck of dust nor reflection.

-Haunted schools
Most schools are built on cemetery before development.Some schools are famous for their ghosts encounters/stories.

Since the school is haunted,never use any fruits you see on trees in your school for F&N lesson.
A girl reported that she plucked a mango from the tree in her school and when she sliced it in F&N room,blood flowed out.

-Gui Ya Zhuan(Ghost sit on you while you're sleeping)
I have experienced this before,as I have told many of you before.
Its something that the mind is awake,the body is not.

Description of what happened to me.
Suddenly I felt my body getting heavier and sinking onto my bed,as if somebody is really sitting on me.My whole body is stiff and I could not move.I wanted to open my eyes but I couldn't.Last solution is to scream.
But the thing is,I screamed but my voice couldn't come out.

So I have the very last solution.Is to chant my religious' holy phrase.
"Nan Wu Ah Mi Tuo Fuo"

Slowly,my body weight has returned to normal and I was able to move my body slightly.
Still,couldn't opened my eyes.

But I Thank God for rescuing me.


And I heard that there's scientific reason behind this.So I would not guarantee whether this was really Gui Ya Zhuan.

-Dog Tears
Ever wonder why do dogs cry or bark in the middle of the night?They can only see black and white.They have sharper sense than humans,in terms of smell,hearing,and sight.

They could have seen 'them' and kept barking at it.If 'it' goes away then the dogs will stop barking.Some people said applying dog tears onto your eyes give you a special ability to see ghosts.

-Huge Moths
What I can say is I believe in our dead relatives and ancestors,they turned into Moths and visit us during occasions.

There's one year when all my relatives were celebrating Chinese New Year at Malaysia,at my grandma's house.There's this huge moth flew in.My cousins determined to chase it out.
However,this moth seems pretty smarter than any other ordinary moths.
My cousins went to close the door and window.Somehow this moth can still enter the house.

So it flew to the God Statues there and stayed down there for hours.
My Uncles and Aunties all have knew about such thing,that the moth are actually our dead relatives' soul.They came to visit us in the appearance of moth.

When the sun is setting,the moth flew away and we went to see where it flies to..
The moth flies high up into the sky and couldn't be seen.
And we believe that its my Grandpa's soul.


Rules in the forests/jungles.
-Do not ever destroy their nature.(plucking of flowers,etc)
-Never pee there
-Showing disrespect may land you to this "endless walking forest" and you seem to be walking forever and could not exit out of the forest.


...Eng jots down his notes @ 1:22 PM


---




Name // Ong Soon Eng
Gender // Male
Age // 18
Birthday // 8th April
Horoscope // Aries
Zodiac // Monkey
I am worth $10.00
$10.70 due to GST

Best Viewed in Mozilla Firefox
Psst...there are many things to load.Thanks for your patience

Current Mood


Likes
200 Pounds Beauty
Adobe Photoshop
Archie Comics
Blue,Black and Red
Buffet
Caffeine
Cao Ge
Chemistry
Chibi Characters
Comedy
Connie Talbot
Damekko Doubutsu
Death Note
Devil Beside You
Disney Movies
Donald Duck
Dou Niu Yao Bu Yao
Explosm
Family
Fear Factor
Final Fantasy
Finding Nemo
Food
Friends
Genetics
Graphical Pictures
Greeks Mythologies
Happy Tree Friends
Hebe
Historical Facts
Horror Movies
Horrible Science
Horrible Geography
Horrible History
Human Organs
Interesting Facts
Invader Zim
Jackie Wu's Variety Shows
Jay Chou
Jolin
Jun Jie
Kingdoms Heart I,II
Koo Hye Sun
Korean Dramas
Lilo and Stitch
Marine Biology
Mozilla Firefox
Ms Swan
My Chemical Romance
Naruto Anime
National Geographic
Natural Scenes
Ocean
Oggy and the Cockroach
PC Simulation Games
Pirates of The Caribbean
Professor IQ
Rainie Yang
Readers' Digest
Science Discoveries
Sci-Fi
Sega Genesis
Sleep
Songs and Midi
Spirited Away
Spongebob Squarepants
Starbucks
Suikoden II
Takeshi's Castle
Underwater World
Universe
Utada Hikaru
Vampire Knight
Violence Anime
Welsh Corgi,Pembroke
Windstruck
Worms PC Games
Xiao Gui
Zoology
忍たま乱太郎
我老婆未满十八岁

Desire
New Wallet
Bronze/Tanned Skin
Doctoral Degree : phD
Travel Around The World
Visit Natural Landscapes
Fly To Space
Six Packs



Despise
Lag
Unreasonable People
Hypocrites





Links
>>2e5 Blog<<
>>2e5 Website<<
>>Angel<<
>>Angie<<
>>Atiq<<
>>Atiqah<<
>>Aylward<<
>>Azwan<<
>>Bhavani<<
>>Brenda<<
>>BVMB<<
>>Cai Mei<<
>>Celine<<
>>Chin Keong<<
>>Cindy<<
>>Dan<<
>>David Rachel<<
>>Desmond<<
>>Doreen<<
>>Eileen Ang<<
>>Eileen Ng<<
>>Esther<<
>>Faiz<<
>>Feng Ling<<
>>Fiona<<
>>Geraldine<<
>>Gwen<<
>>Iqbal<<
>>Isabelle<<
>>Issac<<
>>Jannah<<
>>Jia Hui<<
>>Jian Xin<<
>>Jian Yu<<
>>Jin<<
>>Ji Yun<<
>>Joel Fan<<
>>Keat Ling<<
>>Keefe<<
>>Larissa<<
>>Leer<<
>>Ling Li<<
>>Long Huai<<
>>Ms Ang<<
>>Nicholas Chia<<
>>Olivia<<
>>Rachel Cheow<<
>>Stephanie<<
>>Wei Ling<<
>>Wei Ren<<
>>Wen Yi<<
>>Xi Yu<<
>>Xue Ling<<
>>Yee San<<
>>Yee Tat<<
>>Yu Wei<<
>>Zhao Liang<<


Highlights
Happenings in Sec1&2
Poops,Poops And More Poops
Stuffed Voodoo Posing
The Evil and Silly Prefect
Viwawa BOB


Process
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010
March 2010



Credits
Blogskin:Eng
Base Code:thesilentkiss
Other Codings:Dynamic Drive
Counter:Boingdragon
Brushes:Brusheezy , Deviantart Current Mood:Punkymoods
Sasuke's Hair:Deviantart


A note to all readers.I might take some photos/pictures from random websites.If I have used your images,I will always give credits. If you are the owner of any properties I have posted,and wants me to remove them,please notify me through the tagboard.Thank You.