Today went out with Zhen Xiang to Bugis.
Sigh actually wanted to go HK's music exchange.No time.Somemore I'm sleeping and have got to go out after waking up..
Use MSN a while..then went to bath and preparing to go out.
Sian,I was late for 15 mins.Zhen Xiang was already waiting for me,felt so pai seh that I was late..arrr.We met at Jurong East MRT,then later went to Bugis Junction.
First shop we visited was The Wallet Shop.Trying to find MPY's present.But none suits her.Either the wallets are too man-ly already or the design doesn't suits her.Then I had to drop the idea of buying wallet for her liao.I took a look at the pencil case..was either too girly or looks awful.
Spent about 15 minutes inside the wallet shop while zx was looking at the bags.
Next we went up the escalators and walk.Saw shop's name call POA.
Thought was principle of accounts,but it stands for duno what People of Asia.lol
Then we went to the books shop..Went to the comics section.thinking of buying naruto comics for yao.But we scared that he has already bought it.Then had to drop the idea of buying them for him.Beside the comics section was a section with those erotic magazines.LOL
Saw those horny girls on the front page -.-
After that went to walk around...and still had no idea what to buy for Aries friends.
Decided to go Bugis Street..Walked out of the shopping mall,went to the street and looked at clothes.On our way there,fellow band friends saw me and I didn't saw them,until Fiona sent me a sms and stated that they saw me.-.- well
It would be good if they had joined us for a walk ^^
Anyway zx and I continued walking...looking at clothes and earrings,so expensive.
One Tee shirt would already cost $50 -.-
Then went walking around for 30 minutes.
After that went back to the shopping mall.We went to the lans and see people zakuming.
Around 8 of them are in the party at zakum.Some died because they keep typing while fighting.
While the other 5 people tio DC when they are at zakum 3rd body.What a pity,they could have killed it.They very pissed off and then complain to the manager of the lans.
Then zx and I went to see whether got people play audi or not.
Lol around 6 people playing audi,while the rest are playing dota,cs,red alert or maple.
Went take MRT go dhoby ghaut.zx wanted to go pcbunk and see how it looks like.So I brought him there..quite crowded.And we saw lvl 174 priest.
Some audi pros as well.
Then went to eat mcdonald at plaza sing,zx treat me mcdonald as the bdae treat,lol.Waha thanks zx! :)
After that went to shop again.This time we go to arcade see people play the sweets machine.Then later to Yamaha shop and see all the different instruments..cornet,trumpet,trombone,euphonium,tuba,alto sax,tenor sax,soprano sax(woots in love) ,baritone sax,b flat clarinet,e flat clarinet,oboe,flute,piccolo,A LOT MORE. :)
Then went to look at keyboard,piano,grand piano,electronic guitars,bass guitars,percussion sets.All kinds of different musical instruments.
Grand Piano costs at least 15k-30k.
A soprano cost 8k.
Cheapest Drum set costs 1k plus.
Woah *faints* at the price tags.
Cheapest would still be electronic guitars,cost around a few hundred.
Then went walk around the whole plaza sing.
Still can't find the perfect presents for the aries.
After that take MRT went to Lot 1,as recommended by zx.
He said lot 1 got more stuffs to look at.
So we went there,and I had finally decided what to buy for peiying,yijing and yao.
Joel's one I will buy it on another day since his bdae is still some time away from now.
Then took 985 and reached home at around 9:30pm.Was out the whole day shopping and walking -.-
Hehs.Wishing all Aries a Happy Birthday