Eng's Notepad
Sunday, December 31, 2006


Watched Death Note 2 during the casting day.
Luckily we went there early buy tickets,or not there will be like a long snake queueing up for tickets.
Alvin and I were like wasting our time away in the arcade,seeing people playing the candies machines and winning the stitch plushie.
Walked the whole Causeway Point and Alvin introduced me IP zone,a shop that sells nice and cheap clothes..hmm like the shoes there,and those jackets,vintage looking clothes.
Finally its time to watch DN2.

Me0w~can't wait to see Misa.

She has got those gothic dolls in her house..NICE!
She exchanged half of her life for the shinnigami's eyes from Rem.Oh ya Jealous is quite cute little thing!
Looks like Alien-type..sad he sacrificed himself for Misa because he fell in love with her and wanted to prolong her life.He then turned into a pile of sand..SAD
And ya Light and Misa were like so sweety-darlings.
When they kissed,the two shinnigamis were stunned.lol
And during the scene when L,Light and Misa met together in his college,the whole situation is damm funny.

L wore the mask..as he thought he cannot reveal his face for the 2nd kira might kill him.
When Light told Misa about L's fake name.Misa found it weird because its not his name when shes using her shinnigami eyes.She stared at L for a few moments.
L suspected she would be the 2nd kira already...and he didn't want to say it out.
Instead he confessed his love to her and say all those mushy stuffs.LOL
Though its all pack of lies...he did make the whole scene funny!
He purposely touched her butt there the pocket and stole her handphone.
When Light called,he said "Mushi Mushi"
LOL hell cute man.!And the scene was like...roflmao.

Ya find the movie quite okay,I was just disappointed that M and N didnt show up in the movie..and Light was killed by Ryuk,which wasnt to be like that as stated in the Manga.
Light's planning is so damm smart.!He make use of the 3rd kira,who I suppose is a scapegoat.
Aikes,very hard for me to describe,its so tense in the situation.
Finally I see how Light and L dies.Light's dying moment were long,he still can talk until his last breath.

L died the most peaceful,wherelse the others all died of heart attacks and die so ke lian.
Rem died I felt the most sad...sigh another shinnigami died.Because of Light's planning.
Rem had no choice but to kill Watari in order to protect Misa from being harmed..Then Rem had no choice but to sacrifice herself.Oh yes its a she in case you don''t know.
Aikes she turned into pile of sand and dust...well so ke lian..
The ending quite sad...Light's father had to lie about Light's death.He said that Light was killed by Kira...and the sister hated kira.Oh well...Who knows that Ryuk would write down Light's name.

There are many reasons.
Because;
In the beginning-Ryuk has already said he will enjoy watching the whole thing,and not going to help anyone.
A death god has to kill the death note user before the user dies,so as to protect the death god itself not to die.
Ryuk did mention that he has enough fun already,which means in terms of betrayal.
Haiz pity Misa Misa.I thought she was supposed to be in jail or sentenced to death penatly...In the end she still can make cake for Light during his birthday.
And it was snowing...this whole scene is so touching..sigh sigh.
I was touched by what L said.He said he has got no parents since young,and he treated Watari as his own kin.Haiz...L sacrified himself too...when he first fake die..I was like -.- wtf why never die.
Then in the end he still die,because he writes his own real name.Last part was dying moments of everyone. -.-

Kkaes back to my usual blogging style.
Zzz pissed off by what has happened at home for the past few days.
Dang it man!Nevermind shan't mention about it.
Lets talk about today.
Went to Jurong East Library and do homework with Eric and Feng.
Left SS and History for now.
Lazy do..all SBQ questions.sian diao.
Went arcade,played a round of daytona with eric.Dang it last second he catch up with me and I lose to him -_-
Played DDR again..wtf so hard to dance in my sandals.shouldn't have wear it in the first place.
Then dance until almost fall down.
Theres these 2 pros...dancing as if they were like fooling around..I tell you,they are the pro-est I have ever seen...They played SSR and one person 2-mats(meaning one person dance the whole DDR,both mats.)
-_- I was like stunned at look at how they dance.
Wa lao envy and admire them!
How I hope I can be like them sia..it will sure took years of hard efforts and learning..But then don;t think have such time as when my sec 3 life starts,I will be reaching home as late as 7 plus everyday after school,with CCA and remedials and whatever events.

Hoho..sharing my joy now..I SAW THAT 176 TODAY OMG.!But sigh I was inside 176 while she was walking -.- around joel house there.?Still can regonise her face but then her hairstyle has changed.Well.well well.
Fate lets me get a glimpse of her again...Now I lose the chance of speaking to her..
-_- I inside bus and sommore the next station is far away -.-
lol I know you guys want me run after her -.-
but quite impossible...Haiz haiz haiz.


...Eng jots down his notes @ 12:22 AM


---




Name // Ong Soon Eng
Gender // Male
Age // 18
Birthday // 8th April
Horoscope // Aries
Zodiac // Monkey
I am worth $10.00
$10.70 due to GST

Best Viewed in Mozilla Firefox
Psst...there are many things to load.Thanks for your patience

Current Mood


Likes
200 Pounds Beauty
Adobe Photoshop
Archie Comics
Blue,Black and Red
Buffet
Caffeine
Cao Ge
Chemistry
Chibi Characters
Comedy
Connie Talbot
Damekko Doubutsu
Death Note
Devil Beside You
Disney Movies
Donald Duck
Dou Niu Yao Bu Yao
Explosm
Family
Fear Factor
Final Fantasy
Finding Nemo
Food
Friends
Genetics
Graphical Pictures
Greeks Mythologies
Happy Tree Friends
Hebe
Historical Facts
Horror Movies
Horrible Science
Horrible Geography
Horrible History
Human Organs
Interesting Facts
Invader Zim
Jackie Wu's Variety Shows
Jay Chou
Jolin
Jun Jie
Kingdoms Heart I,II
Koo Hye Sun
Korean Dramas
Lilo and Stitch
Marine Biology
Mozilla Firefox
Ms Swan
My Chemical Romance
Naruto Anime
National Geographic
Natural Scenes
Ocean
Oggy and the Cockroach
PC Simulation Games
Pirates of The Caribbean
Professor IQ
Rainie Yang
Readers' Digest
Science Discoveries
Sci-Fi
Sega Genesis
Sleep
Songs and Midi
Spirited Away
Spongebob Squarepants
Starbucks
Suikoden II
Takeshi's Castle
Underwater World
Universe
Utada Hikaru
Vampire Knight
Violence Anime
Welsh Corgi,Pembroke
Windstruck
Worms PC Games
Xiao Gui
Zoology
忍たま乱太郎
我老婆未满十八岁

Desire
New Wallet
Bronze/Tanned Skin
Doctoral Degree : phD
Travel Around The World
Visit Natural Landscapes
Fly To Space
Six Packs



Despise
Lag
Unreasonable People
Hypocrites





Links
>>2e5 Blog<<
>>2e5 Website<<
>>Angel<<
>>Angie<<
>>Atiq<<
>>Atiqah<<
>>Aylward<<
>>Azwan<<
>>Bhavani<<
>>Brenda<<
>>BVMB<<
>>Cai Mei<<
>>Celine<<
>>Chin Keong<<
>>Cindy<<
>>Dan<<
>>David Rachel<<
>>Desmond<<
>>Doreen<<
>>Eileen Ang<<
>>Eileen Ng<<
>>Esther<<
>>Faiz<<
>>Feng Ling<<
>>Fiona<<
>>Geraldine<<
>>Gwen<<
>>Iqbal<<
>>Isabelle<<
>>Issac<<
>>Jannah<<
>>Jia Hui<<
>>Jian Xin<<
>>Jian Yu<<
>>Jin<<
>>Ji Yun<<
>>Joel Fan<<
>>Keat Ling<<
>>Keefe<<
>>Larissa<<
>>Leer<<
>>Ling Li<<
>>Long Huai<<
>>Ms Ang<<
>>Nicholas Chia<<
>>Olivia<<
>>Rachel Cheow<<
>>Stephanie<<
>>Wei Ling<<
>>Wei Ren<<
>>Wen Yi<<
>>Xi Yu<<
>>Xue Ling<<
>>Yee San<<
>>Yee Tat<<
>>Yu Wei<<
>>Zhao Liang<<


Highlights
Happenings in Sec1&2
Poops,Poops And More Poops
Stuffed Voodoo Posing
The Evil and Silly Prefect
Viwawa BOB


Process
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010
March 2010



Credits
Blogskin:Eng
Base Code:thesilentkiss
Other Codings:Dynamic Drive
Counter:Boingdragon
Brushes:Brusheezy , Deviantart Current Mood:Punkymoods
Sasuke's Hair:Deviantart


A note to all readers.I might take some photos/pictures from random websites.If I have used your images,I will always give credits. If you are the owner of any properties I have posted,and wants me to remove them,please notify me through the tagboard.Thank You.