
Lol If you can remember this picture,as I posted this before..Its not Sasuke from Naruto...Its death note,that L and Light..LOL!!! Oh Gawd L and Sasuke shares the same hairstyle.Sasuke is cool in characteristic,while L is being cute and innocent.Lol.Those who catch the movie remember this quote? "Bang Bang" - L
when the very first sight of L in the movie.LOL..So I shall summarise what I have watched.
Light is actually a good guy who just wanted to get rid of evil people like murderers and criminals..One day he found a death note on the street and used it to make people die by writing their names on the notebook.There are certain conditions to use the death note.That is,you should know the name of the person,and keep in mind the person's face in your mind while writing the name,therefore people shares the same name will not take effect.If you never write down the cause of the death,all causes would be Heart Attack.The person will die in 40 seconds after the name is being written.If the death content is written in the next 1 minute 40 seconds,the notebook user can manipulate the time.
As many criminals died for unknown reasons.The police department are suspecting someone is behind all those incidents.They requested for L's help with their investigations,as L is famous for solving cases in the worldwide umpteen times.
L hides his face and talks through the computer to help with the investigations.
As the police followed L's plan,it does not go successful.The police began to suspect that L makes a fool out of them.The police showed their anger as they asked L why wouldn't he show his face and meet face to face..
Watari,as L's assistant,brought the police to L's house.They went in,and saw table full of sweets and chocolates.L appeared in a cool appearance,with eyeliner.The moment he saw the police,he shouted "Bang Bang"..LOL!Then the police thought he was an immature kid..but they had overestimated him.L will gather as many pieces of evidence as he could,and concluded that the person who is doing all these,is a college student.
L tried all ways to gather evidence to show that Light was the culprit,but failed..and which the police has lost trust in him.The police thought that L took the case as a joke and was wasting their time.
Last part,L met face to face with Light..L promised to Light,that one day he will bring Light to the law.
The ending shall take place in movie 2,which will be coming in december.Ugh I cant wait for it..Misa became the 3rd Kira I guess..becos Light aka Kira has helped her two times when Misa was in trouble.Misa admired Light a lot and wanted to show her graditude to him..In the 2nd movie,she had the other death notebook,and she had the shinigami's eyes,which can see a person's name and their life span.Together with Misa,Light and Misa will be working together and eliminate criminals,while L is trying to defeat them,but died.Two orphans who shared L's intergity of the same level of their IQ,had defeated Light.Light died and soon after,Misa,who love Light,sucide.I guess the story ends here?lol
I recommend that u guys should go watch Death Note..=))
Then I shall report about yesterday..Went to Causeway point to catch the movie.after movie went to Jurong East Entertainment play arcade.DDR time again..this time Esther has really improved a lot..We played for around 4 or 5 times..Then played daytona..woots first time play with them I get 1st,then the following match gotten 1st again..Woots.Angie and Alvin asked me,"omg u first time play so li hai(pro) liao"
Uh I dont think so,cos I dont know how to play manual -_- LOL!
Next time if many people go arcade,I shall play with them daytona again..Now I have addicted to Daytona and DDR.
Today went Suntec City with parents..Went arcade again..yea this time pearents treat me..^^ Got two kinds,one is xtreme mode and the other was 5th mix.Quite okay to me..Budden very easy fail,miss a bit deduct a lot of the life.Dotsy...okay overall was still fun bah..got many people behind looking,felt very paiseh.Then saw one guy even pro-er.WAA fast and groovy lols
K liao..I try tml update Death Note pictures..WEE.
And last note,death note is not horrifying,is more like a detective-series.