Eng's Notepad
Wednesday, October 11, 2006


Lol today is such a tiring day..Gona be a long long long post.Sorry!
Lets talk about yesterday's happenings...
Art was kinda gay to me..I chose to self potrait...then I draw Sasuke's hair.
Ok theory I just used whatever knowlege I know..anyhow answer.Some people out of topic..
because the question said that can change character and background,but positional layer must not be changed..Therefore for the 1st artwork..you have to draw the BIG head..without showing body hands or legs.2nd artwork you have to draw any face...like itaking photo in front of camera..cannot show hands,legs,body..is only from head to shoulder.

Then for Homec..most relaxing paper?Except for the last page..some of us have forgotten about the bacteria,mould and yeast.Ya many people 20 mins already completed..Then all slept on the table..Haha.Many people cheered when the last paper has ended..!! Whee

After school went to Vivo city..near Habour Front..Sorry I have confused myself between Habour Front and Labour Front...=_="
Went with wilson lf david rachelle feng.All walk walk..Then went to a shop call "Gift a name"
Ya its a gift shop..inside there sell a lot cute gifts...Then walked around clothes shop..over 400 bucks lols..not meant for teenagers like us to shop.Wents sport-shop..saw golden-tanning spray..Me and rachelle was like "OMG wow"..cos she wanted gold skin..while I wanted bronze skin.Then when we all finally came out of the shop..she was still browsing at the sprays..lols..kena attracted to it liao.

Went to hawker centre eat.Then me and rachelle share choco sundae..WTF kena cheated lor.
Sundae is those in nice glass...who knows the auntie gave us 3 scoops of choco on the container..like those containers homec teacher tell us to bring..WA lao.Kena cheated sia.
Ya then we were like..saw this ULTRA CHIO BU...even david rachelle and feng oso attracted to her..Then feng told me..I looked at her face..WOW chio chio chio chio chio!!!Sex appeal I give her a 1000000/10.Lol..then we kept staring at her..then I began horny..-_- and rachelle dey all kept laughing at me..I couldnt control myself liao.Then she went was ordering that time..2 old men kept staring at her back..ji gou bek..hahas.Then we after eating..decided to go find her to look at her one last glance.Then to no avail couldnt find her..then I gave up lols..

Wilson got tution at 6..we must go off at about 5 plus..then walk walk around again...when we were on our way back..we went to see the sea and the natural scene near sentosa..cool.!!
Walk walk..then saw that chio bu again..!!!Weee fated to see her again..but then one thing that spoilt her image is that..she was talking on the phone..looking angry...and she scolded nabei fuck...as heard by david.Haizyo chio bu also scold vulgar..duo me ke xi ar!She has got the looks and figure..and then becos of her language..lols.then forget it I dropped the matter liao..we went home lols..and feng n david saw one shuai ge..-_- ok lol vivo city has got shuai ge and mei nu.

Then about today..
Went out to Jurong East entertainment at 11am...met up with the people inside arcade.They playing daytona..that racing car game..and basketball..then I went play DDR with Esther,xl,joel,zx..Yao behind me kept ka ciau-ing me..lols.
then the girls go play para para...ppl looking behind me...wa lao veri embarrasing..nvm la lols..
must get used to it..Yea I have improved on jumping continuosly le..WAHA so happi happi happi!!!Next time must play DDR like siao again hahas..
Went to eat at the same place again..hawker centre.1pm then went in ice skating rink.
wow so crowded..a lot ppl kept pushing and fell.Then we squeezed our asses in and become part of them lol.
Saw so many primary school friends..woa they changed a lot..Saw celine lee unexpectedly..cos yesterday coincedent..met her at westmall also.Jessica face got changed..but then she is still taller than me..BOO..saw pohlern and yujun.and another kindergarten frenz..and saw my hao senior de lau gong..weeyang.his skating alone..nv ask yiwen out.
Skate in the rink...haiz kept going round and round..somemore very squeezing..then pri skool friends want me skate with them together..then they hold mi hand hmm ya..that frenzships love..not what u thought as "love"...Ok la I have to admit...is like all girls..ok call me a flirt..
Cos in my lifetime..im fated to have more female frenzs den male frenzs.
The rink was wet and like flooded with water..siao..whoever fall kena wet all over the body..then many people fell..water splashed everywhere.lucky didnt fall..

Zx kept falling..for times,he fell on his own..then alvin pushed him..he dashed,lost control and fell.-_-
Ok then saw celine lee..she was wif two frenzs,then we kept chatting...ahlalala.
Oh so I heard that her frenzs are beatrice and natalie..after ice skating..went arcade again..the guys go pwn the daytona.then me and xl played DDR..sorry..I chose those harder songs..cos slow-songs are boring -.= Pai seh people...

Went home...and surf my zwinky lols..
Found a lot interesting pics sia la!!








myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

And the bottom picture cute sia!!

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics


...Eng jots down his notes @ 8:27 PM


---




Name // Ong Soon Eng
Gender // Male
Age // 18
Birthday // 8th April
Horoscope // Aries
Zodiac // Monkey
I am worth $10.00
$10.70 due to GST

Best Viewed in Mozilla Firefox
Psst...there are many things to load.Thanks for your patience

Current Mood


Likes
200 Pounds Beauty
Adobe Photoshop
Archie Comics
Blue,Black and Red
Buffet
Caffeine
Cao Ge
Chemistry
Chibi Characters
Comedy
Connie Talbot
Damekko Doubutsu
Death Note
Devil Beside You
Disney Movies
Donald Duck
Dou Niu Yao Bu Yao
Explosm
Family
Fear Factor
Final Fantasy
Finding Nemo
Food
Friends
Genetics
Graphical Pictures
Greeks Mythologies
Happy Tree Friends
Hebe
Historical Facts
Horror Movies
Horrible Science
Horrible Geography
Horrible History
Human Organs
Interesting Facts
Invader Zim
Jackie Wu's Variety Shows
Jay Chou
Jolin
Jun Jie
Kingdoms Heart I,II
Koo Hye Sun
Korean Dramas
Lilo and Stitch
Marine Biology
Mozilla Firefox
Ms Swan
My Chemical Romance
Naruto Anime
National Geographic
Natural Scenes
Ocean
Oggy and the Cockroach
PC Simulation Games
Pirates of The Caribbean
Professor IQ
Rainie Yang
Readers' Digest
Science Discoveries
Sci-Fi
Sega Genesis
Sleep
Songs and Midi
Spirited Away
Spongebob Squarepants
Starbucks
Suikoden II
Takeshi's Castle
Underwater World
Universe
Utada Hikaru
Vampire Knight
Violence Anime
Welsh Corgi,Pembroke
Windstruck
Worms PC Games
Xiao Gui
Zoology
忍たま乱太郎
我老婆未满十八岁

Desire
New Wallet
Bronze/Tanned Skin
Doctoral Degree : phD
Travel Around The World
Visit Natural Landscapes
Fly To Space
Six Packs



Despise
Lag
Unreasonable People
Hypocrites





Links
>>2e5 Blog<<
>>2e5 Website<<
>>Angel<<
>>Angie<<
>>Atiq<<
>>Atiqah<<
>>Aylward<<
>>Azwan<<
>>Bhavani<<
>>Brenda<<
>>BVMB<<
>>Cai Mei<<
>>Celine<<
>>Chin Keong<<
>>Cindy<<
>>Dan<<
>>David Rachel<<
>>Desmond<<
>>Doreen<<
>>Eileen Ang<<
>>Eileen Ng<<
>>Esther<<
>>Faiz<<
>>Feng Ling<<
>>Fiona<<
>>Geraldine<<
>>Gwen<<
>>Iqbal<<
>>Isabelle<<
>>Issac<<
>>Jannah<<
>>Jia Hui<<
>>Jian Xin<<
>>Jian Yu<<
>>Jin<<
>>Ji Yun<<
>>Joel Fan<<
>>Keat Ling<<
>>Keefe<<
>>Larissa<<
>>Leer<<
>>Ling Li<<
>>Long Huai<<
>>Ms Ang<<
>>Nicholas Chia<<
>>Olivia<<
>>Rachel Cheow<<
>>Stephanie<<
>>Wei Ling<<
>>Wei Ren<<
>>Wen Yi<<
>>Xi Yu<<
>>Xue Ling<<
>>Yee San<<
>>Yee Tat<<
>>Yu Wei<<
>>Zhao Liang<<


Highlights
Happenings in Sec1&2
Poops,Poops And More Poops
Stuffed Voodoo Posing
The Evil and Silly Prefect
Viwawa BOB


Process
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010
March 2010



Credits
Blogskin:Eng
Base Code:thesilentkiss
Other Codings:Dynamic Drive
Counter:Boingdragon
Brushes:Brusheezy , Deviantart Current Mood:Punkymoods
Sasuke's Hair:Deviantart


A note to all readers.I might take some photos/pictures from random websites.If I have used your images,I will always give credits. If you are the owner of any properties I have posted,and wants me to remove them,please notify me through the tagboard.Thank You.