Okay today had fun with peeps from e5 at sentosa.
Woke up early in the morning..specially just to squeeze off my blister on my lips..Dang
I dont know why i always kena blister during holidays.?
Okay so i squeezed the blister..which was quite big and disgusting...den suddenly it just burst and small gentle pop sound given out.Haha then e blister flattened and dosent looked obvious anymore.
Took time to style my hair..which turned out to be a failure anyway..wasted.Geil is only for wet look..Wax is for styling and making the hair harden..I used Geil.lol,silly me
Met Cindy near my block there..Then walked to MRT,saw Yasser on our way...we walked together..reached at 8:54 AM and saw no one there.lol we thought we were the first to reach..
Who knows,Joel came too and said the rest were waiting inside the MRT pave.Oh dots.
Hmm the outing turns out to be more guys than gals.I thought more gals will go since its organised by Li Fang.Lol the soccer boys who dey suppose to play at gombak also came.
Wow altogether there were 4 balls.Talk a while then when everybody reached,we all broad the MRT and reached sentosa.Later Azwan joined us.Went to Beach and play,the same place where we played during Wilson's bdae.The boys played soccer first..later joined the others in the water.Lol and we started about "Stingrays,be careful!"Then Esther frightened till like she quickly screamed and wanted to get back to shore.Lmao.!
Play play play,the fire starts to get bigger,meaning trouble is coming..Jagan and Hazel fought.
Haiz it was a friendly fight..Jagan actually whacked Hazel's back..wow it was like a guy hitting a gal..summore whack like what...I think even a girl could not take the blow.Reminds me of Hazel and I whacking each other last year.
Later Wilson and Andre started to quarrel over soccer thingie i guess...Well,anyway they will be fine soon after.
Dont really know what causes them to quarrel.
Hmm went to Siloso beach..where they want to cycle.Mi dont want cycle cos 1 hour only and its 5 bucks..Nah i wont want spend money on this..So I sit alone in the beach looking at other ppl playing until the cyclers come back.Esther and Hazel went sun-tanned while the Malays were playin soccer.
The cyclers came back..some with bruises and scratches and red patches on their legs.Heard some of them fell terribly or knocked against one another..Feng Feng left barcode on her thign.
Went help take photos.Darn when we go take photos at the Siloso Beach sign,many ppl are waiting for their turns to take photos..We had waited a long time..somemore ppl who just came just snapped in and do whatever they want.We get quite pissed off.Then later it was our turn to take photos..Took for a few minutes,gt a girl complaint and said,could u all pls hurry up in an angry tone manner.Wtf she didnt even line up and just complaint about us taking own sweat time..We can do what we want what..What shit is that.!?Nvm we just let in to her.
Hmm after a long day in sentosa..time to go home..Took trams and buses and MRT.The tram is fulled of people..then 4 of e5 peeps had to walk..becos no space.Hazel and Wilson,our class top-runners,run with the tram..Wilson choing all the way...While Hazel run beside the tram,which has brought a lot of attention and entertainment to other ppl in the tram.Then qisen and leonard walking..waiting for them to arrive.
Hmm in the MRT..some playing with a baby.Keep talking and laughing freaking loud..A distance of 3 MRT doors filled with their noise..I looked around..strangers are actually pissed off.All dao faces.Talk non stop oh god..I mean ya its okay to talk..but then at least we must have some basic manners and behaviour.If our movements causes other ppl at disadvantage..its considered rude.WOah Zx looked so pissed off becos of this..he said veri noisy..yea thats kinda true.
Ya can say we behave as if the MRT is ours..ok not for all of us bah.Some very quiet or just giggling away..thats perfectly alright..
Went west mall..ppl want eat dinner there..I go with them but eventually went home..Scared later some ppl play with food and shoot ice cubes and later land on other ppl's food.Hmm I just go home..
Felt so dumb man!to think I actually asked that guy for peace..stupid me.!
He didnt even reply..some more go around asking those who are online why I wanted to peace with him..dots?Why dont he aske me straight?Oh nvm actually wanted to thanks him for not wanting to peace out,since the outing had past,well i had no pursue wanting to peace with him already.Forget this.Life carries on.Drop this matter,dude and dudess.I already have no intention to peace with him.I will be in my own world and he will be in his world.
Hmm in the end my hands have become darker.They say I look better with the spiky hair look..Maybe I really need to style up with wax?Yawns.
Kaes tml going visit bro at his NS camp..Haha wanted to find out how it looks like.Must rest well after a tiring day..
Hope everyone had fun today..Bless all ppl out there